III

We reached the local convenient store. He goes in first and runs to the cooled goods aisle. I stand by him and look at the flavours available. He goes for chocolate and I reach for the vanilla, typical but good. He looks at me and goes,

"So you're into vanilla huh?"

I hit him in the back.  To which he dodges, maybe it was because he was too used to it.

"Come on let's go. I'm tired of your silly jokes."

We both head to the counter with a few other things we wanted to buy. And split the bill.

It was hot outside, even if it was summer. Probably the hottest day of the entire year. We stand under a tree having our Ice-creams. I just look at the kids playing in the park, wishing I could go back to that time. When my parents were alive and I didn't have a care in the world.

"Hey, Gojo-kun do you have any childhood memories?"

"Not any fond ones. But what's gotten into you today Y/n? You're somewhat soft towards me. Asking me about sensitive stuff and all."

I stop eating and look at him. He looks down at me, our eyes meet. It was at that moment, that I forgot that we were anything more than just a man and a woman together. Sharing a moment. Even though his eyes were covered by his glasses. I could feel his gaze not moving away from me.

"It's nothing."

I put an end to the moment because I knew better than to expect anything. If we crossed the line, it would be harder for us to go back to being normal around each other again.

"It's not just nothing is it Y/n?"

He stoops closer to me, I instinctively move away but he pulls my arm constraining me and kisses me. I push him away and slap him.

"Why. . . why would you do that?"

"Your eyes were asking for it Y/n. You can't tell but I can. I know you feel some way about me-"

"Even if it does. Even if I did hope to get something out of the moment. It doesn't give you the right to take advantage of my feelings. . .You had no right to kiss me."

"Then why don't you just come out and say that you like me Y/n? Is it that hard? To be honest with yourself?"

"It is! It's hard to like someone in your friend group. A simple mistake like this could end it all for us! Have you ever even thought of that?!"

"So what you're saying is for not destroying our friendship you're willing to bury your feelings Y/n?"

"Yes, I am! I would rather just keep my mouth shut and be happy than saying it and ruin everything. Don't act like you know I feel Gojo."

I throw the Ice-cream in the trash bin and walk away from him wiping my tears that I barely managed to hold in while arguing with him. Why is it so hard to comprehend? Why can't I just be happy with no worries for once in my fucking life?

I can't go back. Not like this. Geto and Shoko will surely ask me what happened.
I don't want to see that man again. I stop walking and stand near a liquor store. I look at my wallet. I had enough cash to stay out for a few days. I go in and buy myself a bottle of Soju.[Vodka] They didn't even ask for my Id, I didn't look like a child I had a woman's figure. Still, I showed it anyway because I'm not a kid. I'm already 20. Maybe I should move out of the school and find a new place to stay.

I search for a hotel on my phone, but all the good ones were booked so I look for motels and find one. So I go ahead and book myself a room. After reaching I take the keys and enter the room. It was stinking of perfume. Not that I cared. I fall on the bed. There was a whole packet of condoms on the mini wooden table next to the bed. Everyone gave me weird stares on the way in as if they've never seen a girl staying by themselves at a motel. But then it's more likely they haven't. It's a motel, after all, they probably think I'm some poor girl who can't even get a date.

I go through my pocket and find that Toji guys number. Did he really give me his real number? Let's find out. It's not like I have anything better to do after ruining my own life.

And so foolishly I call him. I wasn't even expecting anything but suddenly someone picks it up,

"Who is it?"

I was alarmed by his voice, it was even thicker and lower than before. I could hear rhythmic grunting. And I heard a females voice in the background moaning. Did this guy just pick up my call in the middle of having sex!?

"Uhhh-I-"

I don't know what to say! What am I even supposed to say to a man who's on the call with someone while having sex and a wanted man no less! This was the worst decision I ever made officially in my life!

"Oh is this you Y/n. . .? You have great timing as always."

"A-Ah my bad I disturbed you-"

"No, you didn't. I was getting bored anyway."

The moans in the background stop. I heard some type of loud movement. The sound of his breath suddenly became clearer than before. Did he place the phone closer? Wait a minute. . . did he just cum while I was talking to him?