XIV [Toji's NSFW P.O.V]

[Toji's P.O.V]

You are a living, breathing sexual fantasy Y/n. How can I not touch you?

The way her perky soft breasts fall on my body like a pillow and her tight pussy devouring my cock like it's trying to rip it off me is so much better than any other woman I've been with.

This woman, Y/n is what I've been looking for all along.

"Who gave you permission to touch me?"
She angrily sweeps my hands away from her waist with a pretty smile on her face.

"Listen. I'm the one doing you a favour here. I'm letting you fuck me not you. So many women have been fucked by the likes of you but I'm not like them."
She wraps her tiny thin hands around my neck as if she could choke me with those hands. But just the mere thought of her doing this is not like any other woman I've fucked before or should I say sluts who throw themselves at me.
Haha. . .fuck I give up. I like her more than I wanted to. And now she's got me under her cute little paws.

"I love the kind of woman that can kick my ass Y/n. And you're exactly that type."
I give up. Give into her and let her do as she wants to.

"Do you usually talk this much while having sex?"
She makes fun of my words and kisses my neck. Sucking on it hard enough to leave a mark and leaves a trail of them down to my stomach.

Her lips are pretty. I wonder how would they look wrapped around my cock.

"You just wanted me to give you a blowjob right?"
She smirked and took her shirt off revealing her tits held captive by a bra.

What a woman.

To have read my mind even when my own family couldn't give a fuck about what I thought or wanted. Neither could those weak assassin's and sluts they sent to kill me.

Y/n. Oh my Y/n. You've fallen.

As hard as I have for you.

"Well, you can forget about that because you're going to cum from me riding your petty small cock right now."
She spreads her legs and lets me get a direct and clear view of my cock entering her pussy.

She lies. How do I know? I just do because she's my Y/n now.

But other than that she's bleeding. Unaware of the fact that I know she's trying her best to keep her dignity and pride intact and not go back on her words. A stubborn woman who is madly in love with me.

"Haa. . .fuck you Toji."
She places her hand on my thighs and slams her body down on my cock and I could feel her walls tightening around my cock even more as she bounces on my thighs with her ass slapping against them creating loud dirty noises.

"Aren't you doing that now Y/n?"
Reverse cowgirl but with her wanting to make me submit to her and a smile that she's trying so hard to maintain while dancing on my cock isn't too bad. Let's help her.

||Back to Y/n's P.O.V||

"I like this. It isn't so bad seeing you trying so hard to make me cum."
He groans.

"Me? Trying? I am going to make you cum. I'm not trying to please you Toji. I'm giving myself the best orgasm you'll ever witness."
I take his hand and bite his palm leaving a mark.

"So be grateful I'm letting you feel my body."
I guide his hands to my chest.

"Yes ma'am."
He smirks after biting his lower lip.

"Could you please let me touch your body?"
He cups it messaging my nipples and squeezes them. Playing along with me taking pleasure in what I let him do to me.

"Mhm, I like the way you plead. Do it more. Who knows I might be kind enough to let you touch me more."
I start moving at a faster pace riding his cock twice the size of his ego. Every time its tip pressed against my weak spot it made my legs a bit weaker. I place his other hand on my chest and he does as he wishes with my breasts. Not a single thing I didn't like. Everything I like was happening I wanted to hear him moan my name even more as he says that he was reaching closer to his orgasm.

"F-Fuck."
His grip on my breasts grew harder and his cock was twitching inside me I could feel it.

I stop moving. He looks confused. Wondering what was wrong with me. Wondering why am I denying him of his orgasm.

"Y/n-?"
He looks at me.

"Say it. Or I won't let you come."
I slow my place teasing him even more. Letting him watch his cock slipping out of me slowly.

"Ha- Hah. . . Say what?"
He gives me a sly smile.

I lovingly run my hand through his hair and grab it forcefully causing him to wince.

He should know by now provocation doesn't work on me. I've seen every side to this man there is even more than he knows about himself.

"Who holds power over you? Whose bitch are you right now Toji?"
I press my naked body on him, his face barely an inch away from mine as I ask.

"Ah, Fuck. You're exactly the kind of woman who would kill me aren't you Y/n?"
He lays his hand on my ass and grabs it.

"So-? What? Do I scare you? Wanna run away from me?"
I glare at him.

"No fucking way. I love a woman that can beat my ass."
He pulls me down thrusting his dick in for the last time before he orgasms and holds me tightly making sure none of it drips out of me.

"Mhm- Fuck Ah-"
I cry and bite down on his neck as I feel his cock knotting me.

"I'm your man Y/n."
He exhaled loudly running his hands on my bareback.