EXTENDED SUMMARY

❝ᕼEᒪᒪ ᕼᗩTᕼ ᑎO ᖴᑌᖇY ᒪIKE ᗩ ᗯOᗰᗩᑎ SᑕOᖇᑎEᗪ

ᕼEᒪᒪ ᕼᗩTᕼ ᑎO ᖴᑌᖇY ᒪIKE ᗩ ᗯOᗰᗩᑎ SᑕOᖇᑎEᗪ.
______________*~【☀️】~*_____________

THE FOLD was created a few centuries ago, dividing the land of Ravka and its people in two. An ancient folklore story prophecied that a grisha who summons light could despell it.

Some people thought that it was just that, another old bedtime story. But others thought that it was wrong and that it would be an inferni grisha, with enough might to destroy the fold from within, rather then the sun summoner myth.

Anya Oryalen was an Inferni, a powerful one at that, which made up for her appearance according to many. Among the ranks of the Second Army, many believed her to be the one to tear down the fold, unite Ravka once again. Because of this, the raven-haired was nicknamed The Almost Sankta. Almost a Sankta, almost ready to tear down the fold, almost done but never quite enough.

Once word got out that the situation at the Fjerdan front was escalating, the Oryalen woman's battalion was sent out to stabilize the situation. But it couldn't have turned out into a bigger catastrophe. The few that weren't immediately killed in the slaughter were captured, tortured on their way to the ice court or died along the way.

There were no survivors, Anya was dead and together with her, the hope of ending the fold's existence. At least, that's what all of Ravka thought. Until the sun summoner surfaced and all of Ravka forgot about the once revered Inferni.

But nothing about her death could be more untrue, as she leaves a partly decimated ice court in her wake and was found with a litter of scars across her face in Ketterdam. That and a look for revenge in her eyes. For hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

______________*~【☀️】~*_____________
TᕼE ᖇOᗩᗪ TO ᕼEᒪᒪ IS ᑭᗩᐯEᗪ ᗯITᕼ GOOᗪ IᑎTEᑎTIOᑎS.

❞