Chapter 1: The Reveal

Kiyotaka POV

I woke up early in the morning, I took a shower and ate breakfast then went to class. Today was May 1st, the day the results of the special exam to be revealed.

Kiyotaka: "So this is how my peaceful life as a student will end huh." The reason my peaceful life will end today is because horikita made a bet that she can beat me in an written test some time ago, yesterday was the written test and she chose Math to be the subject we were competing on, today was the day we found out who won, i'm 100% sure that I know what's the outcome of that test, the only way Horikita can win this if she is also secretely hiding her abilities, but I have concluded that she is not hiding anything.

The OAA app has been introduced to us, it tells all the information about a student including their Academic Ability, Adaptability, Physical Ability, and Social Contribution, my overall score was just below the average a little.

A girl called out to me, it was Ichinose.

Ichinose: "Good morning Ayanokoji-kun, how are you today?" She said with a smile and looked a little bit worried.

Kiyotaka: "Morning Ichinose, is something wrong?" I decided to ask her but I think I have an idea why she's worried.

Ichinose: "Your hand is covered im bandages, did something bad happen?"
When Horikita, Sudo and me were negotiating with Hosen, Nanase revealed that I was being targeted by the first years to be expelled, the person that gets me expelled gets 20 million points, it was a special exam only limited to a few first years, Hosen made a plan by stabbing himself and making a fuss to the school to get me expelled, it was a good plan with the help of Amasawa working with him and getting the knife, unfortunately for them I saw through their strategy and it ended up backfiring on him, but I ended up getting my hand stabbed to stop him.

Kiyotaka: "When I was cooking last week I ended up stabbing myself." I think that's good enough.

Ichinose: "Be careful next time okay? I don't want to see a friend getting hurt like that, especially if that friend is you." She said as her cheeks were slightly red, but I couldn't really quite hear the last part since she mumbled it.

Kiyotaka: "Okay I'll try to not be an idiot next time." I said.

Ichinose: "I don't think that your an idiot, your are actually really smart in my opinion." Apparently she thinks of me highly.

Kiyotaka: "Your overestimating me, i'm just an average student as I would say."
I said that but I think Ichinose didn't liked that answer.

Ichinose: "No, I still think your smart." She said with determination in her eyes, she's quite persistent.

Kiyotaka: "What lead you to that conclusion?" I asked I was curious on what she's gonna say, either way I have a counter attack for what she says next.

Ichinose: "Just a feeling." She said in a teasing way, I guess she wants revenge because that was my response most of the time.

Kiyotaka: "I see." Unfortunately as I said before I have a counter attack on what she's gonna say next.

Ichinose: "Hmph!" She looked away pouting. Cute.

I arrived at my classroom, I said my goodbyes to Ichinose, who was still mad at me but I'll make up with her later, I need to prepare myself for when the test results will be revealed, as I walked in the classroom I saw a few of my classmates were looking at me probably because they saw me with the leader of Class B, I ignored it and went to my seat.