Chapter 3: The Transfer

Kiyotaka POV

Today was the day of the exam, I already know that I will transfer to another class since Horikita couldn't convince Kushida to take it seriously. I can say for certain that Ryuen and Sakayanagi will not try and expel me and I'm probably going to Ichinose class, it all happened last night.

Flashback

After I got back to my room I recieved an email from Ryuen, it said 'come to the dorm lobby or I'll expose you' though I doubt he will really expose me but using a threat like that might mean that it's something important.

I got up from my bed and went to the elevator, after I arrived at the first floor I saw familliar figures waiting for me, it was Ryuen and Sakayanagi.

Ryuen: "What's wrong Ayanokoji?"
He must of notice that I was spacing out for a second, well other students can understand it's not normal for these two to be together.

Kiyotaka: "I was just thinking of how an odd pair you two are." I put it bluntly.

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu indeed Dragon Boy invited me for an important meeting."
Ryuen flinched on what Sakayanagi said.

Ryuen: "If you keep calling me that I'll kill you." He said whith a glare, it looks like Sakayanagi is one of the people that can tick Ryuen off including me and Koenji.

Sakayanagi: "Such a shame, it's a very good nickname but I'll refrain myself from using it." She said while tapping her cane.

Kiyotaka: "So what do you want." I went straight to the point."

Ryuen: "Kukuku always straight to the point eh? No need to rush this, and this is not the place to talk." Ryuen began to walk to the maĺl and we followed, we stopped at an cafe and went in, a lot of people were staring at us three but Ryuen and Sakayanagi seemed unfazed by this. We ordered our drinks and sat on a table far away from the crowds.

Sakayanagi: "It looks like you're in a tough position Ayanokoji-kun." It seems like Ryuen already told her my current situation.

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, so do you plan on expelling me if you win?" I asked.

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu not at all, in fact i'm not even planning to take the top spot." She said while looking at Ryuen it seems that they have made a deal or something.

Kiyotaka: "What do you mean by that?"

Ryuen: "I want to propose a deal to you Ayanokoji." He said while grinning, this better not be weird.

Kiyotaka: "What is it?"

Ryuen: "Me and this Loli's class will hold back." Ryuen looked at Sakayanagi but she wasn't bothered by what Ryuen said.

Kiyotaka: "What's the point in that?" I asked pretending to be dumb but I have a vague idea of what was Ryuen talking about.

Ryuen: "It's simple, Kushida wants you gone right? that means she's gonna hold back, we will hold back to the point that our class won't be at first but at the same time not at last."

Kiyotaka: "I thought you wanted me in your class?" I asked since he told me yesterday.

Ryuen: "But being your opponent is much more entertaining and fun."

Sakayanagi: "Indeed." Sakayanagi agreed to his statement and showed a smug smile.

Ryuen: "This Loli already agreed to my plan and we will be teaming up to expel you after this exam." I see so Sakayanagi already agreed to the plan.