Chapter 5: Confession

Kiyotaka POV

I was heading to my class, yesterday was our midterms test and we all passed so we celebrated by eating out. So far I have a lot of fun during my stay here in Class C, everything will be perfect if not for the hate that i'm recieving.

My previous class, Class D, still holds a grudge against me, they still badmouth me and cast me glares but I paid them no mind and just continue on with my day.

As I was walking to my class someone called out to me, it was Sudo, one of the few people that I consider a friend in my previous class.

Kiyotaka: "Ah Sudo, you got business to discusss with me?" I asked him a little bit worried.

Sudo: "Nah I just came here to congra- tulate you, you got full marks on every subject, that's insane!" I thought he would lash out, but he betrayed my expectations once again.

Kiyotaka: "Thanks, I can say the same to you." Yesterday, when I was checking the scores of my classmates I saw Sudo scored high marks and it left me a little baffled.

Sudo: "It's not that big of a deal." He said scratching his head, he may not see it as a big improvement but it's actually a really big improvement for him.

All of the previous test when I was still Class D, he was just scoring above the required marks but now it almost doubled, he almost scored 80s on all the subject.

Kiyotaka: "I bet the class was suprised." I said and he hung his head low with a bitter smile, seems like it didn't turn out well huh.

Sudo: "Yeah, they even accused me of cheating, I kinda know how you felt now, thankfully Suzune defended me, she's really amazing." He said excitedly, he really likes Horikita, the saying love makes people do crazy things is true I guess.

Sudo: " She said that I have improved a lot and she even made me dinner last night, it was the best!" He exclaimed like it was the best meal of his life, I was kind of curious if she used the same thing to him by giving him food then procedeed to blackmail him, I admit that I was an idiot for falling for that trap.

Kiyotaka: "Did she make you do something in return?" I asked.

Sudo: "Nope, she just said to me to continue to improve." He said.

Kiyotaka: "That's good I guess..." I kind of wanted him to be blackmailed with food like I was, but it seems like Horikita genuinely rewarded him with no ulterior motives. But it's not that big of a deal, it's not like I wanted him to suffer the same fate as me or anything.

Horikita: "What were you two talking about, Sudo-kun I hope you were not betraying our class." She said in a hostile tone with eyes full of killing intent directed towards me and Sudo,
to which Sudo gulped in fear.

I can feel a dark aura sorrounding her she was holding somwthing inside her bag, I can see the handle of it and I immediately recognized what she was holding, I don't want to get stabbed by that cursed compass again.

Kiyotaka: "Sudo and I were just talking about the midterms." Horikita calmed down and I can hear Sudo let out a sigh of relief.

Horikita: "I see, then I guess it's fine." She said putting back the compass to which I sighed iternally in relief avoiding the disaster that might have occured.

Horikita: "Ayanokoji-kun, may I request for you to leave? I want to discuss something private with Sudo-kun." I nodded in response I started walking away from the both of them.