Chapter 8

Hey everyone!!
How are you all?

The image above is the engagement hall(I do not own any images)

Let's start the chapter.
Enjoy!!❤️
**************************************

"Mai dekhti hu."

(I will see)

Bhavna said and went to open the door. It was Chhaya. Bhavna asked why did she come so early when Chhaya told her that it had already been an hour and a half. Devesh got up and was about to go out when Bhavna said.

"Game abhi khatam nhi hua I still have 18 questions left."

(Game is not finished yet)

"Bilkul. Good night."

(Ofcourse)

"Good night."

They smiled and went to sleep. Next morning there was a huge hustle and bustle and why not it was Chhaya's engagement. Her father was taking care of the arrangements and her mother was getting Chhaya ready for her parlour appointment. The beauticians arrived at 2pm to make the ladies ready.

They were ready by 4:30. Chhaya's mother came in their room and started getting emotional. She put a kala teeka on Chhaya and Bhavna to protect them from nazar. She then hugged Chhaya and kissed her forehead saying that she looked like a pari.

Bhavna's mother also came there and did the same to both the girls giving her blessing to Chhaya. There was a knock on the door. Nalini went and opened the door. It was Devesh. He was calling them downstairs saying that it was time.

Nalini took Chhaya and started moving out of the room along with Mitali, Bhavna's mother. Devesh saw Bhavna and was gazing at her intensely. Bhavna, not being able to take his intense gaze, asked him.

"Kya hua?"

(What happened)

"Bahut khoobsurat lag thi ho."

(You look extremely beautiful)

"Aap bhi."

(You too)

"Mai khoobsurat lag rha hu?"

(I am looking beautiful?)

"Nhi mera matlab aap bhi achhe lag rhe h."

(No i mean you are also looking good)

Devesh laughed seeing her flustered form and said thank you. She smiled shyly. They started walking side by side. Unknown to them Bhavna's mother had seen all this. This was the first time she was seeing her daughter blushing and so shy. She knew Devesh was a good man, her husband had told her all about his bosses. She prayed for her daughter's happiness.

 She prayed for her daughter's happiness

(This was they were wearing)

The function started with the groom's tikka ceremony followed by bride's godh cermony.

And now it was time for exchanging rings. Chhaya made Advik wear the ring and then he did the same and all the relatives hooted and threw flowers at them. The stage was cleared because it was time for dance performances.

Dance function started with the puja of Lord Ganesha. And the first dance was of a young girl from the groom's side performing the Ganesh Vandana.

Then Chhaya's brothers and sisters danced on the songs Meri pyari behaniyan, Cutipie, Morni banke and Malang.

Advik's brothers and sisters danced on Chhote Chhote bhaiyon ke bade bhaiyan, Sauda khara khara, Pyara bhaiyan mera and Raula pe gaya.

Chhaya and Bhavna's mothers performed on Aai shagun ki ghadiya.
Advik's mother danced on Pyaari bahurani mere ghar aayi.

Bhavna danced on Leja re and London thumakda. Devesh danced on Mere yaar ki shaadi hai and Sweetheart.

Chhaya danced on Dilbaro and Maahi mere khithe reh gya. Advik danced on Tenu leke main jawanga.

And finally the couple performed on Dil diyan gallan and Duniya.

After the dance function they went to the dj floor and danced like mad. Suddenly someone pushed Bhavna backwards. Her leg got stuck in her dress and she was about to fall when someone caught her bare waist. She turned around looked at him. He pulled her closer and whispered in her ears.

"Kahi lagi toh nahi?"

(Are you hurt somewhere)

Bhavna's breath hitched. It was the first time she was so close to a man and his hands on her bare waist were not helping either. It was a strange feeling as if she belonged there. In his arms.

"Jee nhi main theek hu thank you."

(No i am alright thank you)

Devesh nodded his head and left her. Bhavna saw him glaring at someone behind her. She turned around and saw Dhriti smiling sheepishly, she mouthed a sorry to Bhavna and Bhavna shook her head at her smiling and mouthed an its ok.

They started dancing again, this time Devesh and Bhavna facing other.

After having their dinner everyone retired to their rooms. Bhavna came out of the washroom after changing when she saw Chhaya looking at her with a big smile. A mischievous smile. Bhavna knew something was coming up.

"So what about you and Devesh bhai haan. Kya chal rha hai?"

(What's going on?)

"Kuch nhi chal rha. Jyada dimag mat chala aur soja kal bhi jaldi uthna hai."

(Nothing is going on. Don't think much and sleep we have wake up early tomorrow.)

"Maine dekha sab dj floor par kya hua. Tell me."

(I saw what happened at the dj floor.)

"Aisa kuch nhi hua i was about to fall down and he saved me. That's it."

(It was nothing)

"So you don't feel anything for him?"

She looked at her wide-eyed and stuttered.

"Chhaya wo umm mai- umm-"

(Umm i- umm)

"Arre bol na."

(Tell me)

"I love him Chhaya. Puchhna mat kab aur kaise kyunki wo toh mujhe bhi nhi pta. I just do."

(Don't ask me when and how i also don't know that.)

"Yayyy!!! My baby is in love!!"

"Shhh! Chilla mat koi sun lega. Pagal."

(Don't shout someone will listen. Idiot.)

"I am so happy for Bhavna, Devesh bhai is a very good man. Wo tujhe bahut khush rakhenge."

(He will keep you very happy)

Bhavna sighed and said.

"I know he is a good man but he doesn't love me Chhaya. I am just a friend to him."

"Hey udhas mat ho yaar sab sahi hoga."

(Dont get sad everything will be alright)

Bhavna smiled and nodded and then both of them slept with Bhavna thinking about the day's incidents. Specially the one with Devesh.
**************************************
This was it

Finally Chhaya and Advik are engaged!! Yayy!!😁❤️

How was their little moment?😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️