Chapter 20

Heyy everyone!!
How are you guys??

The image above is what Bhavna is wearing.

Enjoy!!❤️
**************************************

Next morning everyone woke up late. Today was no special ritual. It was just her first rasoi. Everyone woke up around lunch time and Bhavna went to the kitchen. She asked Saroj what all she should prepare.

"Beta aaj tumhe sirf meetha bana na hai."

(Today you have to make something sweet.)

"Kya banau? Sab log kya khaayenge?"

(What should I make? What will everyone eat?)

"Besan ka halwa bna le. Devesh ko bhut pasand hai. Baaki sab bhi khoob khush hokar khaate hai."

(Make gram flour pudding. Devesh loves it. Everyone likes it.)

"Jee."

(Ok)

Bhavna started making Besan ka Halwa. Everyone came at the dining table. Bhavna wished them and they greeted her back. Devesh was looking at her speechless.

She looked so beautiful in saree. And too a red one. And the Mangalsutra and Sindoor made her look all the more beautiful. She looked at him with wide eyes when she saw him winking at her.

She gestured around and shook her head. Devesh hid his smile behind his hand seeing her reaction. Oh how he loved to make her blush.

Bhavna was about to start serving when Arjun said.

"Nhi beta. Hum khud kar lenge. Tum bhi baitho and have your food. We do not expect Dhriti or Aanchal to do this. Aur tum bhi hamare liye unke jaisi hi ho."

(No dear. We will do it ourselves. You sit and have your food....you are like them to us.)

Bhavna nodded and sat beside Devesh. Everyone praised the halwa she made. They were having their lunch with the Singhania men discussing some business work when Bhavna felt a leg caress hers. She swatted his leg away but in vain. He kept on doing what he was.

"Kitni baar bola hai dining table par no business talks. Ye business ki baatein office chhod kar aaya karo."

(Hiw many times have i told you not to discuss business on the dining table. Leave your business talks in office.)

Damini scolded them. And everyone changed the topic to tomorrow's rituals. Devesh was still doing what he was. Bhavna looked at him and he was listening to what they were discussing as if not doing anything to her. She poked his thigh and he just looked at her, winked and went back to listening the others.

Bhavna looked at him with her mouth slightly open. 'What just happened?' she thought. Luckily Saroj called her to give her some gift for her pehli rasoi and also appreciated the halwa she made.

They were sitting in the living room when Devesh came and said.

"Bhavna ek minute upar aaogi?"

(Bhavna will you come upstairs for a minute?)

"Kaha?"

(Where?)

Damini asked. Devesh looked at her and said.

"Wo taiji balcony mai kuch cheeze add karwai thi isne wo aa gyi wahi dikha rha tha."

(Taiji actually she wanted to add somethings in the balcony, those have arrived, that only.)