chapter two

you wake up the next morning and try to roll over to grab your phone and check the time; but you can't because someone or something is on top of you. what the hell you think to yourself, you look down and spot the man laying on top of you. the memories of last night come back to you and holy shit i remember now.

you look down to get a better look at the situation going on. derek had cuddle into your chest and wrapped his leg around yours. he look so peaceful and calm to you, and thats why you decided to let him sleep.

you wriggled out from under him and headed over the bathroom. you took a quick shower and went through your morning routine. walking back into the bedroom you noticed derek was still asleep. not bothering him you walked out to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. when the breakfast is all finished and has been plated up you head back into the bedroom.

he's still asleep. maybe i shouldn't wake him, while you're setting the plates down on the table you hear a noise, you try to be as quiet as a mouse to hear it better. "nghh" a groan, seriously you turn around a give derek a good glance, and thats when you spot it.

he's hard, and humping my bed. you give a little chuckle, then an idea comes to mind you know what maybe i can use this to my advantage. you climb into the bed and wiggle your way back underneath him. with his crotch now pressed against your thigh you can feel how hard he is. while moving around to get more comfortable you hear a whimper. did he really just whimper, i knew i pegged him as submissive in the bedroom.

you just laid there for a few minutes resting your eyes. when derek starts to shift around you decide to play your part. you started to rub your fingers up and down his back, slipping lower ever so often. you feel his hips start to rock against your thigh, you rock up to meet him. you flip him onto his back and slide down so you're eye level with his crotch. looking up to make sure he's still asleep you pull his sweats and boxers down.

"woooo" you whistle softly god he's pretty big you think to yourself. you start to move your hand up and down his shaft, moving your hand away you swipe your tongue from the base of his dick to the tip. you wrap your lips around him and slowly start to bob your head up and down. you make a show of swirling your tongue around the head. you feel his hips start to thrust up so you press one of your arms over them to keep them down. you flick your eyes to his face catching that his eyes are fluttering open. you bob your head faster wanting to surprise him.

"nngh" you hear, followed by pants and whimpers. you flick your eyes up to make contact with his. his cheeks look blushed and his mouth is open with all these cute sounds coming out, practically rolling off his tongue. he starts to fist the sheets and try to wriggle his hips. but your grip is strong so you don't let him, but you can tell he's getting close. "oh oh please please please, i wanna cum please let me cum." hmm should i? why not he's been a good boy so far, you move your mouth off him with an obscene pop. moving your hand to him you start jacking him off.

"then go ahead baby boy," that got you a whimper, "oh you like that, don't you? go ahead baby boy, cum for me"

that was the last encouragement he needed. arching his back, almost tearing the sheets, throwing his head back, and letting out an almost animal like growl.

"now that was one way to wake up," derek says after a few minutes. "i almost didn't wake you. you looked so peaceful." "well i'm glad you did" you guys sat in silence for a few minutes, just basking in the afterglow.

after a few you get up and grab a wet washcloth from the bathroom, you clean der up and get him to sit up to eat. "come on big guy i slaved over this meal for you"*puppy dog eyes* "ok ok fine, only cause you quote on quote slaved over it," he said smirking.

you sat there and enjoyed the meal in a comfortable silence, out of no where the shrill ring of a phone made you jump. "i gotta get this," derek says getting up and leaving the room. you can kinda hear bits and pieces of a conversation, something about a case and flying? well who knows. derek comes back in looking like he's in a rush.

"hey i'm so sorry for leaving like this but we just gotta case and i've gotta leave. "oh no don't worry about it. just call me when you get back," you reply handing him a card with your phone number on it. "oh i must definitely will" is the last thing you hear before he rushes out the door.

as you were going along your day, finishing up the rough draft of a clients living room you get a text. hey betti, its derek. i just want to shoot you a quick text to say id be back in town later this week. you fancy an in home dinner with me? talk to you later pretty lady. wow he's sweet, um hells yeah i'd love that. just shoot me a text when your on your way back so ik when to start preparing stuff ;) ooh i cant wait it'll be the perfect time to try that new pasta recipe. you think smiling down at your phone.

you don't get another text till you're getting ready for bed. *ding* oh a text from der. just wanted to send a quick goodnight. you had always been good at picking up peoples moods from texts, it was like your own special power.

he sounds sad, i should ask how he's doing. why thank you kind sir 😌, i would say goodnight to you too but i think someone needs to talk? huh you're that god at picking up social ques? i've been able too since i was young, but seriously you sound sad. what's up? just the case we're working on. it's a tough one. well i'm sure you're doing your best aren't you? i sure am trying.

you could tell he just needed some time, he'd be ok well how bout you get your cute little ass to bed and get some rest, sound good? i think that sounds amazing, i'm off. good he needs to go to sleep its late, you think looking at the digital clock next to your bed with the numbers 12:30 shinning brightly on it. oh by the way, we are so talking ab this subtle dominance you got going on when i get back pretty lady;). shit.