chapter three

you didn't hear from derek for the rest of the week, and to be honest he slipped from your mind. and hey you can't blame yourself you got caught up in finishing your clients rough draft.

the next time you heard from him was at noon on friday. hey just wanted to say we're heading home, i'll be back in a few hours. ok i'll see you then. ok lets go make sure i've got everything to make this pasta. you gathered everything and put on some music, your favorite playlist of course. you got to chopping up ingredients and boiling the pasta.

while whirling around the kitchen and throwing things into pans you threw your hair up in a low bun; just to get the hair out of your face. before long a few hours had gone by, the pasta was cooked and there was a knocking at your door. you open it up to see the smiling but tired eyes of the man you were slowly becoming infatuated with. "hey der, how you feeling?" you ask while shuttling him inside. "ok just tired i guess, mmm but whatever that is you're cooking smells amazing." he says with a content look on his face. "well i hope you're hungry. hey i set up a place in the living room, so go get comfy ill bring the food in." you say, walking off to the kitchen with a small smile on your face.

i wonder what i should do with him tonight, he needs rest.

walking back in you notice hes made himself comfortable on the floor in the middle of the couch. walking over you set his plate in front of him and yours slightly off to the side. "hey you wanna put something on?" you ask. "sure do you just wanna put on some music for right now?" "sounds great" you pick one of your softer playlists, filled with music thats only the best at calming anyone and everyone down.

you both settle down and dig in. "mmhhhhh this is so good." der practically moaned. "awe thanks, its a new recipe." after finishing eating you put on a documentary, something to play in the background but also watch. "you know i did promise we'd be having a talk about your subtle dominance pretty lady" der reminds you as you're subconsciously coaxing him into your lap. shit i forgot about that, "whattttt i have no idea what you're talking about." "hey to be fair i don't necessarily think its a bad thing, just something we should address." "yeah you're right we should talk about it, but first we have to have the "are we together?" conversation." "you know i wouldn't mind getting to spend my free time with you" he says a small smile on his face. official. thats what we are now.

god damn i met this man a little over a week ago and i already wanna collar him, "we then that's that, you are officially mine now" you say back, a tone suggesting there's no room for arguing. but said while wearing a playful smile. he gives in, wiggling his way in between your legs. "you know..." you give him time to think. "its been so little time since i met you and i already feel like i could trust you even on my darkest days." "is that a good or a bad thing" i just wanna make sure. "a good thing of course, i want to trust you" derek said with a small voice.

you give him a look and he just looks so so small. i'll get you big again tuff guy. "i just.., i feel like i can let go around you. i can take a break from work and everything" ah ha there it is, i knew he was perfect. "well how bout we try something out if your up for it?" you give him the option to say no, you want him to want this. "is it gonna be more of this subtle dominance thing? cause maybe, maybe not" he says with a defiant little smirk on his face. "yeah yeah ok says the man who asked me to cum the other morning." ooh and there goes the blush, his face going red. "i.. i mean" he says sputtering,"you remember that?" you hear from a small voice. "i seem to remember a lot about you" a small smile adorning your face. "then sure what do you want to do?" a quizzical look on his face. "just sit in between my legs, preferably on your knees but whatever makes you comfortable." he seems kinda hesitant but he starts to rise of the couch.

while he stands up and stretch's you move into a sitting position with your legs wide apart. you throw a pillow down on the floor so its not uncomfortable for him. der moves down in between your legs and settles on his knees. "...now what" "now you rest your head on my thigh and think about nothing but my touch" "that... sounds nice" he states, you give him a small smile and start to give him head scratches and back rubs.

after about ten minutes you can see him start to slip, his eyes going distant, glassy, and his poster drooping. you sit like that, letting yourself doze off, for about and hour or two. you lost track of time. you startle back awake when you feel shifting between your legs.

what is going on?? you look down and are jostled into your role,"hey sweetheart, glad to have you back" "huh what happened?" der asks while rubbing the tired out of his eyes. "you went into subspace" was your simple reply. "many questions but one, how long? and two, what is that?" was said joined with a confused look. "well one, about two hours i think? i lost track of time for a while. and two it's essentially when a person is leaving behind the regular life of a typical person and entering the submissive state of mind." "wow... that felt really nice" he said with a look of wonder in his eyes. holy shit, your eyes widening, he really is perfect.

"we're just getting started sweet cheeks." "we're doing more tonight?" he says slightly terrified. "oh no baby dont you worry. we'll talk more tomorrow? for now we're just gonna go to bed." you say rubbing a soothing hand up and down his back. "oh ok good, don't wanna rush into this whole *adorable hand movements* thing. and yeah i have the day off tomorrow." he says in a slightly relived tone. "well its settled then, tomorrow we'll have a grand old talk." you state rising from the couch, bringing der with you.

"but for now," you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him down to you. he lays his hands on your hips and pulls you close. "we're going to bed." you lay a chaste kiss on his lips. "i can't wait." smiles gracing both of your faces.