Chapter 2

Should I just act as a villain like Rashta did? But if I do that what situation awaits for me?

For now, I should list all the problems that must be solved. I should write this. It really gives me a headache.

I must befriend the Empress.
(I suppose I have a chance with this, because she offered a tea with me.)

I should get Rashta's baby.
(I don't know what can I do to get the baby? How can I earn Rashta's ex-lover trust? And that is not the only problem. What will I say to the emperor? Should I say "this is my baby, please adapt it"?
Let's only leave it for now.)

• Be an ally of Prince Heinrey.
(This is really a big problem. He only thinks of Navier.

• What should I do with the emperor?
(I'm just thinking of it.)

• Befriend Navier's brother!
(This is really hard! I think before I talk to him, I get killed already. I needed to do this because he will take a revenge in me, but I'm not sure.)

Many more....

This is really confusing me!

As I recall, Rashta will sign the papers to be an official mistress of the Emperor.

But I should find the Empress to befriend her. But how can I do that?!

She's not even willing to give me a welcome gift, because she didn't have a reason to.

And also we even merely talk because of that cocky bastard! I don't even know if she have an interest to me.

Aside from that, I need to know what she likes.

This is too harsh!

Now I know why the people who reincarnated into the novel they've read wanted to come back in reality!

I should just do it. I can do this!

Tomorrow...

"Lady Rashta, please sign this paper."

Ah! I just remember Rashta didn't know how to read and write. But now, I understand their alphabet a bit and also I practiced how to write Rashta's name.

"Uh... Yes!"

"It's done Mister."

As I remember if I'm not mistaken, in the story Rashta will visit the Empress today and she will say that they are now sisters.

It's so ridiculous!

Instead of that, I will not visit Navier, and I will ask for an audience to officially see her. But it will take a days or weeks.

"Lady Rashta, rest comfortably."

He leaves.

I'm planning to go in the west palace to see Navier. I really need to get closer to her.

“Miss, I will go to the west palace. Can you please prepare a simple dress for me?”

“Of course, Lady Rashta. And please lady talk casually to me.”