Chapter 5

(Warning: There are some words that can upset the reader. And also there are some slight spoilers, so for the readers that didn't read the webnovel of the Remarried empress, please be minded!)

Why sovieshu is here!?

As I go downstairs, I immediately saw Sovieshu's face.  How did he know that I'm here? Or did Prince Heinrey said that to him?

No... That can't be. Oh! Right! Prince Heinrey and I are the only two that leave the palace last night. But I'm not sure, we can also say that someone saw us leaving the palace.

But it is not the problem. I should deal with him quickly.

I just stayed in the middle of the stairs and stare at him and smirk.

“Rashta, what happened to you?” he said that with a sad tone in his voice.

‘...’

I walked toward him.

‘Emperor, why did you come here?’ I calmly said.

“Rashta, what do you mean!? Hah! Why!? Of course I'm your lover.”

‘Hahahahaha!’ I laughed loudly. And
at the same time I wipe my tears from laughing. ‘You're so funny, your majesty. Did you not get it? Or you're just pretending to be dumb?’

‘I already said that I'm not willing to be your mistress anymore.’ I sarcastically said.

“Come with me Rashta.” oh! He's being serious now.

‘Your majesty, you have no right to get me anytime you want. And telling me what to do. And also, you're trespassing right now. This is the Western Kingdom!’

As I said that, prince Heinrey suddenly appeared.

“We have an unexpected guest.”

“What brings you here, emperor?” Prince Heinrey said.

“I'm here to get my woman.” Hah! What, my woman!? Ugh! I feel nauseous.

“Oh! Right. But it seems like Lady Rashta is hesitating to come with you, your majesty. If she's your lover, she should have the right to choose if she's willing to come or not. Am I right, your majesty?”

Thank you Prince Heinrey, you said what I want to say to him.

Sovieshu looked at me.

“Rashta, are you not coming with me?”

This is my chance!

‘Thank you for that wonderful question, your majesty. As you can see, I'm not willing to be your mistress anymore. So in conclusion, I'm not going with you. Ah right! Please sign this emperor so I can be officially free now.’

I handed to him the paper that I gave to him last time.

“Rashta!” Sovieshu shouted.

‘Please emperor don't make this complicated.’

“What's your reason to do this to me!?”

‘You know your majesty, from the start I don't want to be your mistress. I just played at you, so you can feel too the feeling of being abandoned.’

I said to him very clearly. I sighed.

I looked at Prince Heinrey and he's shocked because of what I just said, but he get in his senses instantly.

“Your majesty, it seems that you know what lady Rashta wants.”

‘Emperor, please sign this now.’