Chapter Forty Three + Unedited

The most dreadful part of having a Mom in the house for the first time that she was more meticulous when it  comes to cleaning to prepare yours for her coming visitors tonight

The most dreadful part of having a Mom in the house for the first time that she was more meticulous when it  comes to cleaning to prepare yours for her coming visitors tonight. And because you had the absolute worst luck of being the eldest, you were supposed to help her more often than not.

And just to not be fair to you - she actually wakes you up so early in the morning at a sembreak while Daniel is living his life still asleep until at noon. Maybe you need to look into his things that would help increase your luck. If only your mom knew, you're getting sick of waking up too early when you could still dream of Tom Holland in your sleep.

Continuing to dust off some of the appliances in one of the guest rooms, you squatted down a bed and began a thorough inspections under. Satisfied and making a note to say to Mom that your task is done, you rose to your feet quickly and pick up the rag from the floor. But, spying the person appearing up in the doorway, you slowed your steps slightly.

Your mom stood there, looking around the room as if to make sure you do your job correctly. "Aren't you scared, Y/N?", she asked after a long moment, taking you by surprise.

"Scared?", you repeated, watching her carefully.

She gestured at your figure, then to the loud laughters of Jungwon from the kitchen, "Of everything about him and the other boys?"

"I was at first", you confessed it with a shrug, finding it easy to open up to her. "But it's something you kind of have to get over or else I'll be hiding now in my hole. I'm not really scared anymore. Besides, this boys were all nice to me in their own ways"

You waited for her to say something: whether she would be continuing the conversation or ending it. She needed to say something for this progress because you really did need to answer to whoever is texting in your phone, causing for it to vibrate in your back pocket.

Eventually she did speak. "But I'm sure you're still scared of some factors and that's why you haven't made up your mind.. yet"

"To what factors, Mom?"

There was a smile in her mouth, barely there and flickering away before she says, "I mean, you're scared of hurting some of them because you only need to choose one, not all. You're a damn heartbreaker, Y/N"

"Which couldn't be avoided", you insisted, a bit surprise at the awe in your mom's voice. Like the thing you were talking about is surprising.

Slowly, hesitantly, you started to walk towards the living room and she followed you. "Regardless, I'm just here to say that things like this doesn't end well"