𝗼𝗻𝗲 | 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗦

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝗼𝗻𝗲 | 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗦———————————————

𝗼𝗻𝗲 | 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗦
———————————————

Would the prince have noticed Cinderella if she wasn't in a puffy blue dress? Had the prince really kissed Snow White if she wasn't beautiful?
The answer to both the questions is most probably no, and no not because men are a evil force sent to earth to inflict power on women but because good looks had there advantage.

Sabrina King knew she was a beautiful women and she planned on using it to it's full extent. Sure, she'll be all in the day men decided to apologize for their sexist and under- appreciating words but until then, what's the harm in using what is given to you.

Alas! on the other end of the phone was a woman— well, you can't have everything.

"For the third time, no I didn't mail the application two weeks ago like it was requested." She said into the phone annoyed.

"Why didn't you?" The women on the other side asked. Donna was it?

"I got my letter from the bar today, so I can't apply for a job I don't yet have a degree for."

"Then maybe you should apply for another job. The interviews are today— I can't let you interview so last minute."

"Listen to me Donna, very carefully. If I interview, I am going to get that job and won't you rather the person you see everyday be as interesting a girl as me, bring you coffee with donuts everyday— than all those Harvard brats who think golf is fun." Manipulations can work on both genders, just know what to offer- and Sabrina always did. Well, mostly.

"I know you are manipulating me but I'm loving it. Email me your application, I'll see you at 2."

Sabrina smiled.