𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻| 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻|𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟————————————————

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻|𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟
————————————————

Sabrina thought, her whole life she'd just been in love with the idea of love. When she graduated from college without once feeling the love she'd imagined, she came to terms with the fact that the love she'd always wanted probably doesn't exist. Maybe that was her being skeptical or cynical but maybe it's just the truth.

She'd been around a lot of people who have been in "love" and the love that lasts isn't the head over heals, infatuation love.

The curse of reading books growing up.

She got why Harvey stared at his window with his back to the door like a supervillain.

It was serene really looking at all the tall buildings and the millions of people in them and here she was— insignificant.

It was humbling and oddly motivating knowing and realizing her meadow feelings in a dusk of bigger experiences and problems.

Even if she looked at everyone from her glass tower, up above in a world so high— she was not a god.

"Ms. King." He walked in and said, fixed his glasses. Ever so professional. "I came to see Harvey."

"He's Harvey now?" She went back to the desk and took a seat in Harvey's chair. "Are you sure that's professional?"

He smiled at her sarcasm.

And that really was cruel of Rome.

Evil.

Because Sabrina was a little bit in love with his smile, his dimples.

And she could not look at him when he was this radiating, sweet boy.

"I'm taking over Harvey for the day?" She folded her hands in front of herself. "How can I help Mr. Van Kirk?"

He cleared his throat.

Fixed his glasses.

His hair.

His cuffs.

His hair again, but he truly was only making it messier.

And Sabrina wanted to do that for him— mess it all up.

"Why don't you take a seat?" She offered him water because he looked nervous.