Playground (Magdan)

So uh this was requested by magsukii not sure how I managed to get motivation to write so quickly- (that was a lie, I got the motivation bc its Magdan) but uh here it is lol hope it's what you were thinking of when you requested it haha

It was a cloudy evening in Los Volmos, it had rained most of the day and was just brightening up an hour before the sun was going to set. Most people had been deterred from going out by the bad weather earlier, not Magnus Black however. The previously mentioned boy walked through Pinpoint park. Occasionally looking over his shoulder, checking if anyone else was around. He was walking at a pace slightly faster than a normal walking pace. He had no real urgency to get to where he was going, however he wanted to be there quickly to enjoy the small amount of peace he could get.

Reaching his destination, he placed his hand on the gate and as he pushed it open, took one last look around. No one. Letting out breath he didn't realize he'd been holding in he entered the playground.

You see, Magnus came down to this playground whenever he could, in other words whenever it was quiet, often after the rain. The park itself was nothing special but the feeling of inner peace he got from just sitting on the swing or pushing himself on the roundabout was a feeling he could never describe, but cherished greatly.

He'd never told anyone about these visits to the park, he didn't want to, but it's not like he had anyone who he could tell anyway. He had no family other than his sister, no friends either, there were people he's worked with and others he's made alliances with in the past but he wasn't in contact with them and most of the time he found them extremely annoying.

So he kept the visits to the park to himself,  they were like a secret. He felt that if he revealed the secret to someone the magic of the visits would somewhat disappear.

Magnus never planned what he'd do at the park, he often just did whatever he felt like, whether that was pushing himself on the swings or the roundabout, or heading to the top of the climbing frame, or simply going down the slide or zipline he never knew until the moment he entered the playground.

Here alone at the playground he could let his emotions control him, let go of the responsibilities and burdens he had to carry in the rest of the world and simply be free…

Today Magnus was drawn to the climbing frame. An urge to see how quickly he could climb it quickly replacing any emotions or worries he had before entering the park. He took his coat off and placed it on a nearby bench. Removing the Bakugan from his inside pocket and placing them in his jeans pocket instead. Then he turned back to the wooden frame and stared up at it. There was no clear route to take and while in any other situation that might worry him, he simply glanced around at the climbing frame until he found a good starting place. Nodding to himself, he checked the time on his watch. Eight twelve. He waited for the second hand to hit the twelve before launching himself forward onto the first of the logs that made the frame.

After reaching the top he checked his watch. It had just gone eight fifteen. It had taken two minutes. Magnus laughed before swinging down. He could do faster than that.

Somewhere near the entrance to the park, a red streaked brunette was taking a walk. They'd been desperate to get outside all day but because of the rain they were banned from leaving the house. So now that it'd finally stopped raining he'd seized the opportunity to pull on his trainers and run all the way to the park. There was no real reason for him as to why he'd go to the park at this time, he'd just felt like going somewhere with a lot of space he could run around in and the park had just been the first place to pop into his head.

The red streak boy - Dan Kouzo continued walking down the path that led all the way through the park. Having decided to come here spontaneously there was no specific place that he wanted to go. He let out a hum "So... Where should we go… Any ideas Drago?" He asked his Bakugan. The small red dragon peeked out of Dan's pocket and shook his head, "No, I have no ideas Dan."