𝘛𝘦𝘯: 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴

Jungkook POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ (not proofread forgive me)

(not proofread forgive me)

I nearly fainted on the spot. Did he just say my relationship with Jimin? How the fuck did he know already? Were we really that obvious?

JK: I'm sorry. My what?

JH: Jimin is 17 years old.

JK: I'm more than aware. If you didn't realize I've been here his entire life.

JH: Then I assume you know about his little crush on you.

JK: I'm not naive. I do know...

JH: Jungkook I'm going to say this one time.

JK: Jinhae-

JH: Jimin is sensitive but he goes for anything he wants. With that being said I really don't like how close you two are.

JK: You don't like that we have a close bond? Why?

JH: He could get the wrong idea. I don't want him to get his feelings hurt it's all.

JK: And what's the wrong idea?

JH: That you feel the same way. Because that can't happen you do know that right?

JK: Of course I know that.

JH: I expect you to have a conversation with him about this.  Don't embarrass him. Let him down easy... Are we clear?

JK: Crystal.

Well Fuck. I sighed sitting at my desk putting my head in my hands. This is so much to deal with. I already have enough stress as it is with two jobs. I heard footsteps pass my desk slowly and then heard them coming back after a second.

"Mr. Jeon." I instantly sat up straight realizing my boss Jisoo was the one speaking.

"S-Sorry. Yes ma'am." I answers with a small bow and she just shook her head with a smile.

"You're zoning out a lot. If you didn't feel well you should have said something. You could have stayed home." She said and I refused immediately. I never wanted us to be unprofessional after what happened but I feel like she has a soft spot for me now.

"Sorry. I am feeling fine it won't happen again." I apologized and reassured.

"I don't really think so." She walked closer to my desk and said. I gulped nervously and looked around to watch for any other employees. Not that anything would happen right here right now, but it looked a little worrying.

"I promise." I pleaded for her to let me stay.

"You may take the rest of the day. I can't sit here and watch you suffer." She announced and I tried refusing again.

"You really don't have to do that. I promise I can work still." I promised with pleading eyes and she shook her head again with a huge smile.

"Consider it a gift Jungkook." She leaned over my desk and whispered into my ear.

"I know you have to leave so just go before your coworkers think I pick favorites." I looked at her with wide eyes before thanking her many times and gathering my stuff.

"I expect you to be here and on time on Monday." I nearly cried when she gave me two more days off. I'm not sure what she wants now but I'm going to just go with it. I have to get back to Jimin.

"Thank you so much." I bowed to her and with that I left. I quickly got into my car and started driving home. The ride wasn't long but felt as though it was dragging. As soon as I arrived home I walked right in on a mission to find Jimin. I assumed he was probably just still sleeping.

"Jungkook!" I heard him yell from upstairs. My first reaction was to run to him and help him in whatever he needed. As I neared closer to my door I heard another yell. Well I guess you can't call those yells.... more like moans.

"Oh my god Jungkook~" My face turned a bright shade of red as I blushed. Jimin was clearly doing something to himself and imagining me. Just the thought made the front of my pants grow a bit a tighter.

"Fuck! Ah!" The lewd sounds coming from the other of the door made me want to just storm in there and take him. But I know I can't do that. Not at least until another month when Jimins birthday passes.

What if it's not what I think and he's in trouble or something? My brain was giving me ways to cover up the action of just peeking. Just one look won't hurt right?

Wrong.

I sighed heavily weighing out my options. Either I wait till he's done and talk to him after or interrupt and make it super fucking awkward. My thoughts got cut off by yet another loud moan. When I get to do... If I get to do anything with Jimin I hope to god I can hold it together. I'm about to bust just listening to him.

My boner was getting hard and hard. I've built up so much tension because I haven't been with anyone since Jimin confessed to me. I had a little friends with benefits situation going on with Jisoo a couple months ago. It started after work one night and I was so stressed.

Jisoo came up to my desk and offered to help me out. Who was I to say no to that? She's so sweet and so attractive. I mean I wouldn't do anything with her anymore of course but we hooked up like five times. The last was like four months ago.

"Mmm... Fuck." I heard a softer moan and I couldn't help myself anymore. I started to palm myself through my pants trying so hard to think of anything but Jimin. I would feel so guilty if I got off to him. Quickly I walked downstairs and sat on the couch to remove myself from the situation and hand my business downstairs.

Everything that usually turned me on instantly reminded me of Jimin.

Big ass. Jimin.

Pretty moans. Jimin.

Teasing. Jimin.

I just can't get the boy about of my head. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and tore my hand away from my crotch. Jimin came walking pass in just my underwear and one of my favorite botton up shirts. That just so happened to not be buttoned up.

I'm not even religious but forgive me lord for I'm about to sin.

_______________________________
vote and comment pls