𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

Jungkook POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I just can't get the boy out of my head. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and tore my hand away from my crotch. Jimin came walking past in just my underwear and one of my favorite botton up shirts. That just so happened to not be buttoned up.

I'm not even religious but forgive me lord for I'm about to sin.

He walked into the kitchen and for my own sake I didn't move giving myself another second to compose. Just as he was walking back I greeted him.

"Jimin." I said a little questioningly. Clearly scared shitless he screamed and dropped what he was holding.

"Why are you here?!" He yelled with wide eyes and a shocked facial expression.

"No why are you here Jimin? I told your ass to go to school." I scolded him and he just huffed and rolled his eyes.

"My ass was a bit busy." He retorted coyly with a smirk.

"I heard." The second the words left my lips his face drained in color.

"Y-You heard what?" He stammered now refusing to connect his gaze with mine.

"Ah Jungkook!" I mocked his moan childishly earning a glare.

"Fuck off!" His cheeks grew a bright red as he tried covering them.

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?" I teased and he grunted obviously annoyed. He quickly picked up what he dropped and hid it behind his back.

"Whatcha got there?" I asked with a sly smile on my face.

"Nothing!" He shouted trying to walk away.

"Let me see." I started walking towards him and he took off.

"Fuck no! Go away!" He ran but I caught up to him. He stood in my hallway nervously holding a giant ass cucumber.

"Holy shit Jimin." I wanted to laugh. I wanted to but holy shit. That big? Jimin was gonna....

"Oh my god leave me alone!" His entire face blushed as he hid it in his hands.

"I'm not even making fun of you. Holy shit." I said again examining the food myself. Was he really going to?

"What then?!" He crossed his arms.

"That big.... you can do that big?" The words basically fell out of my mouth. I shouldn't even be asking let alone allowing him to look like this in front of me. He shifted in his stance as he blushed hard.

"Well yeah.... It's actually smaller than what I'm used to." He said and my mind immediately snapped.

"What you're used to?! Jimin who are you fucking?!" I panicked. He would have told me if he was messing around.