Coincidence?

"Y/N came home tired and collapsed on her bed."

Y/N: Ugh I am tired.....*looks at her bag and smiles*

Y/N: Let me see what messages they wrote.

*opens the photo book*

Y/N: *reads* From Bangchan : Please keep on supporting us like this and I hope we can meet in the future as well. From Lee Know : STAYS make stray kids stay.You are one of our fans and I love you! From Changbin : Much love from stray kids to Y/N. Especially from Changbin. From Hyunjin : Please take care of your health it's around winter so wear warm clothes. From Han : I hope this month brings you lots of happiness and luck. From Felix : Eat lots of good food and keep warm in this winter. Keep on supporting us stay. From Seungmin : I hope we made your day better : ) Much love from Seungmin. From I.N : Please come in our next fan meeting if possible! I will try my best to remember you! 

Y/N: *wipes her fake tears* This is really heart warming....I feel like listening to a song now.

*takes out an album*

Y/N : *stands up as she opens the album* 

"Something drops down onto the floor."

Y/N: Huh what's that...?*picks it up* A ring? But I am not wearing any ring-

Flashback

Jihyun: *shows her a photo of the rings* Don't they look pretty? 

Y/N: Yeah they are really pretty.

End of flashback

Y/N: No way......Is it one of the rings..?

With Felix 

"The members of the stray kids were practicing in the practice room."

Bangchan: Felix...?

Felix: Yes hyung?

Bangchan: Where is your ring?

Felix: Oh shoot....I left it on the table at the fan meeting...

Bangchan: *sigh*How can you be so careless?

Felix: I am sorry hyung.....

Lee Know: Don't scold him. If he had left it on the table then the staff members must have picked it up.

Bangchan : Well let's go ask the staff members then. If the CEO sees him without the ring we will be in trouble-

........ : Who would be in trouble Bangchan?

Bangchan : *looks behind surprised*