S E V E N T E E N

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"You think your hair goes curly when it's humid?" Teena calls from the bathroom of hers and Lando's hotel room. He sits on one of the beds in his uniform, the girl walking out of the bathroom with her hair in its natural form.

"Oh my." Lando goes wide-eyed, the girl moving it out of her face softly.

"Yeah, beat this Mr Norris." Teena laughs. She goes back to the bathroom and stands in front of the mirror, straightening her hair to where it was pin-straight whilst Lando sat in the hotel on his phone.

"Did you pass out or something?" Lando asks as she had gone completely silent.

"I'm alive, don't worry." Teena calls back. He puts his phone down and gets up off of the bed, the boy walking over to the bathroom and standing in the doorway as he watches her straighten her hair.

"Doesn't that burn your hair?" He asks, the girl picking up her heat protectant spray and handing it to him. He nods at he looks at it, putting it back down on the counter before he stands behind her.

"It'll be curly again by tonight but I don't mind." She shrugs, the girl finishing off the last piece. She turns off the straighteners and puts them down, her boyfriend wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

"You look gorgeous." Lando mumbles, lovingly kissing the side of her neck a few times.

"This is one of my favourite races." Teena sighs.

"I thought Monaco was your favourite?" Lando asks.

"Well, I like Monaco 'cause it's my hometown BUT Singapore is always so cool." Teena admits.

"Ah, you lied to me about that then." Lando shakes his head, attacking her with small kisses before he let go of her.

"We need to go mon amour." Teena speaks.

"Agh, let's go!" Lando cheers happily, the boy pulling her out of the bathroom and out of the hotel room. Teena laughed as she walked with her hand in his, the two of them talking to one another as they make their way to the track.

Teena felt a little uncomfortable as they walked through the paddock as pretty much everyone was watching them, Lando squeezing her hand to comfort her. Lewis watched as they walked past and felt every ounce of his anger start to build-up, the Brit shaking his head before he walks into the Mercedes motorhome.