T H I R T Y O N E

WARNING; nsfw

♡♡♡

Lando was quite shocked when he woke up alone in his bed, he was so sure that he would be awake earlier than his Monegasque girlfriend considering she went to sleep so late last night, but she had been out of bed for an hour already when he eventually awoke from his slumber.

He quietly got himself out of bed and slipped a shirt over his head, the brunette dribbling his way out of their room to see if she was around. He could hear her voice sounding from his office, the girl laughing at someone she was speaking to, and just as he was about to walk in he realised that she was doing an interview with the presenters of This Morning, talking about hers and Silver's business success over the lockdown period.

"Recently there's been a lot of talk around you, in particular, Valentina, after Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton confirmed you guys had dated prior to your relationship with McLaren driver Lando Norris." Holly speaks and Lando felt his hands clench at the mention of the name.

"I was waiting for someone to ask about this." Teena laughs nervously.

"I did date Lewis but we're past that. He's a lovely guy, very sweet and caring but it just didn't work out." Teena shrugs her shoulders. Lando furrowed his eyebrows at the sentence, 'sweet' and 'caring' seeming to roll off of her tongue with ease despite the fact she completely and utterly loathed him. 

Lando couldn't bare to listen to any more of the interview and how she was sweet-talking Lewis Hamilton as if they were still together, but he felt drawn to the door and he listened to exactly everything she was saying, right until the last second.

He stepped away from the door when he heard her shuffling around to clean up, the brunette going back into his room to try and cool himself off before she saw something wrong with him, but he couldn't do it by himself.

"Oh, you're awake." Teena smiles as she walks into their room.

She didn't have much time to process what was happening until she was flush against the bedroom door with his lips on hers, his taste intoxicating and his lips so hot from how frustrated he had gotten. He was going to take his frustrations out on her, it only seemed fair after what she had said about Lewis and he felt as though he needed to prove that she didn't need to speak of him ever again.

"Lando what's gotten into you?" Teena asks as his lips attacked her neck, using her neck as a canvas to show off his artwork to the world. She shut herself up when he bit down on her neck lightly, a moan leaving her lips which made him smile in victory.

"He's a lovely guy, very sweet and caring." Lando mumbles, the girl taking a few seconds to catch onto what he was on about.

His kisses were loving yet hard on her lips, an edge he rarely offered as he wanted to make her feel as heavenly as possible. It turned her into putty beneath him, the girl letting him kiss her to let his frustrations out because she was enjoying this, and she was enjoying it a lot more than she should be.

His tongue met hers soon after she'd been picked up and dropped onto the bed, the girl running her hands through the very short strands of his hair that was growing back on top of his head. Her fingers waved even tighter into his growing curls when he pulled away and found her sweet spot almost straight away, a soft moan eliciting from his throat at the feel of it.