Chapter five

5. SEARCHING FOR REDEMPTION

Olivia and Sienna sat on one of the couches in the Salvatore house, Rose, Stefan, Damon and Elena all around them and by the looks Elena kept on sending toward the bestfriend duo it was clear that she already disliked them and it merely amused them

"Okay you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true." Rose informed carefully. "That's the problem with all this vampire crap, but klaus I know is real."

"Who is he?" Elena questioned as she looked up at the brunette vampire, her doe eyes widened confusedly and in interest.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon replied to the doppelgänger, he'd only heard a few stories of klaus over the years and none of them were pleasant in the slightest.

'He really is' Sienna refrained from saying as she silently sighed dreamily, thinking about the original hybrid. God, it should be illegal for someone to be so fucking hot.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan added in, his eyes briefly flickering over to the quiet bestfriend duo - they seemed to be rather innocent and Stefan silently promised himself go try his best to keep the both of them safe.

"Like Elijah." Elena whispered out.

"No, Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to klaus. He's a foot solider. Klaus is the real deal." Rose stated, sure of her own words.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan said to his girlfriend.

Sienna and Olivia barely contained their eye rolls knowing full well klaus was not the oldest, it was in fact Freya. Speaking of Freya, the girls had used your magic to magically compel some humans to go and retrieve Freya for them and the pair of them were excited to meet her.

"Okay, so your saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me." Elena mumbled, disregarding the fact he also wanted something with the two girls who sat a bit away from her.

"Yes."

"No."

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon stared off.

"Which it is." Rose interjected, annoyed with the younger vampire. She had came back to help and inform them about what was actually going on and this what she gets in return?

"And you're not just saying it so I don't kill you.."

"Which I'm not." Rose interrupted with a heavy sigh and repressed eye roll - she knew she could easily kill both the brothers and find a way to get the doppelgänger to klaus for her official safety, but, her she was helping them.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe."

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even know that you exist." Stefan tried to reassure the brunette human as he saw her expression morph into that of fear.

"Not that you know off." Rose muttered.

"That's not helping." Damon sighed.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story."

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If your not afraid of klaus, then your an idiot." Rose exclaimed.

"Alright we're shaking. You made your point." Damon said sarcastically, he had also heard tales about klaus but he wasn't about to let anything happen to the girl he loved - no matter what.

Sienna's phone chimed so she looked down, seeing a message from the magically compelled humans that stated they'd gotten Freya and out her in their home.

"Just like ordering something off of Amazon." Sienna muttered with a pleased smile as she put her phone away, offering her arm to Olivia who gladly linked arms with her as the two walked away without a care in the world, only excited to meet Freya.

The others stared at them as they walked off, the bestfriend's not even casting them a second look. Rose sighed sadly, the two girls appeared so innocent and she just knew that the originals wound end up corrupting them, whether intentional or not.

Not knowing both of the girls were already corrupted by the darkness in their lives - the pair of them being the furthest thing from innocent, a perfect match for the originals.