Chapter twenty seven

27. THE BLACKEST DAY

Stefan Salvatore was incredibly perplexed when he pulled open the door to his house, and standing there was Olivia and two men who he did not recognise

Stefan Salvatore was incredibly perplexed when he pulled open the door to his house, and standing there was Olivia and two men who he did not recognise. So confused that he just stared at them in silence for a few moments.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan inquired, not aggressively, just vastly confused. The looks on all of their faces weren't comforting him in the slightest, they looked evilly determined and Stefan almost shivered in fear.

Olivia traded looks with both Enzo and Kai who could care less how she handled this situation, they both just wanted to get to the torturing Damon part.

"We're here for Damon." Olivia smiled sweetly, wanting to see how the younger Salvatore would react to her clear hidden meaning. "To have a nice talk with him."

Stefan paused, catching the meaning beneath her sugary tone and vague words. Part of him wanted to fight back for his brother but he was so fed up he merely said — "don't kill him."

"No promises, sweetness." Olivia smirked, internally shocked at Stefan's easy dismissal as he stepped around them to exit the house.

"Okay. Can we torture him now?" Kai whined. "It's been too long since I've felt the feeling of blood on my skin."

"You can say that again mate." Enzo smirked happily. Imagining the sound of Damon's tortured screams just put him in a place of happiness.

"Come on, boys." Olivia ushered them as she stepped into the mansion, her heels echoing against the wooden floor and a sudden whoosh of air made her grin crazily.

A little while later, Damon was tied up to a random chair Kai had found, in the exact space where he'd killed a certain Mason Lockwood— Olivia thought it was funny, sue her.

"I knew it." Damon spat, breathing heavily under the tight binds. "I knew you weren't as innocent as everyone thought you were, you vexatious bitch."

"Oh, c'mon hun. No need to be so pissy." Olivia mockingly cooed, stroking a hand tauntingly along Damon's cheek. "I think you're projecting. D'you wanna talk about it?"

Olivia cackled in delight as Damon tried to squirm away from the hand the was on his cheek, his eyes glaring up at her as he flashed his vampire face threateningly.

"Oliviaaa." Kai dragged out her name in a whine. "Is it my turn now?"

"Impatient, the lot of you." Olivia tutted disapprovingly though her eyes gleamed with mirth. "Come over here, Kai."