Breakup

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MANIPULATING ME?!"

"YOU WANNA KNOW THE ANSWER?!"

"YES, FRIGGING GIVE ME THE ANSWER!"

"BECAUSE YOU SUCK AND YOU'RE A SORE LOSER! THAT'S MY ANSWER!"

Player got silent from Noob's response.  He felt tears prick behind his eyes. They were alone in the lobby and were arguing for the I-don't-know-anymore-th time. "YOU KNOW WHAT?! WE'RE BREAKING UP! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU AND YOUR EVERYTHING! HOW YOU ALWAYS MANIPULATED ME, HOW YOU'RE CALLING ME NAMES, I'M SICK OF IT!" Player panted from his outburst. Noob looked at him with a straight face and remained silent. She then shrugged. "Ok." She said coldly, before leaving the game. Player sat down on a seat , still panting. He started crying. He wasn't crying because of the breakup, but because of everything Noob said to him during their argument. Well not only during the argument, but everything in their whole relationship. And because he believed her. He also believed he'd be lonely forever. He would never find love again. 

Veteran joined the game. He saw Player sitting there, crying to himself. "Hey dude, you ok?" He asked. Player looked up, sadness in his eyes. "N-not really... Noob and I just broke up... I'm not sad about the breakup, but about the scars she left in my heart..." Player sighed. "I'll never find a new love again..." Veteran sat down and wrapped an arm around Player. "Don't worry homeslice, I'm sure there's someone who does like and respect you." He said softly. "Then who?" Player asked. Veteran couldn't think of an answer. "I'm sure you'll figure out so-" he got interrupted by Captain and Dum joining. "Hey bestie, how a- hey... what's wrong?" Captain sat down next to Player and Dum sat down next to Captain. Player told them what happened. "That stupid freak! How dare she hurt my brother?" Dum said angrily. "Indeed, we're here for you bestie." Captain said, hugging Player in a side hug, which Veteran didn't really like, but still let it happen because he knew Captain was with Dum. "Thanks guys... you didn't have to..." Player said with a sad smile. "Not gonna lie, I already hated that witch when we first met her." Veteran said. Captain and Dum agreed. 

Some more people joined the lobby, including Gnome and Engineer. They started flirting with each other. Player saw it and sighed sadly. "Can you guys not? Some people are lonely over here." He said. "Let's start the game ok?" Captain said. Player nodded. Captain started the game.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this Pleteran story! I'm sorry if it's a bit short lmao