Sadness and comfort

Player's P.O.V.

I spawned in the Skeld's cafeteria. I was a crewmate. Dang it. I sniffled and started walking to Admin to swipe my card. After that I went to reactor. I sat down and leaned against the reactor. The warmth and softly humming of the reactor calmed me a bit. I hugged me knees and started crying softly. 

Why am I such a sore loser? Is it a curse? *sigh* I hate myself...

I started crying harder, choking on my own tears. 

I will never find love again...

I hugged my knees tighter while sobbing. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I swallowed my tears and listened. I didn't want anyone to see me cry right now. I didn't want to explain everything to someone once again. I saw Veteran come in. The footsteps were his. "Hey homesli- a-are you ok?" He walked up to me. I silently shook my head. "It's about Noob, isn't it?" I nodded. "I was just thinking about how stupid I am and how I will never find love. Noob said that too by the way" I told Veteran. Veteran looked at me with a slightly concerned look. "Don't believe that witch. And don't say that about yourself." Veteran said. He sat down next to me. I looked away, not believing him. "Don't you get it? I'm just a sore loser!" "Player-" "I'm just an ugly, stupid idiot who believes their girlfriend and break up with her when it's too late!" "Player, I-" "No, I won't find love again! I am too much of a loser to-" "player, listen." Veteran finally interrupted me. 

No P.O.V.

"Player, listen." Veteran said. Player turned around to face Veteran, tears still running down his cheeks. "You're not just a sore loser, you're amazing. Don't ever let yourself be told otherwise. And that toxic she-devil is gone too, so don't worry." He grabbed Playe's face with one hand and stroke his cheek. "I'm here for you." Player smiled through his tears and hugged Veteran. Veteran smiled too and hugged back. "You can always talk to me." He reassured Player. "Thank you..." Player replied, hugging his best friend tighter. 

"Are you feeling better yet?" Veteran asked. "Yeah..." Player said still a bit sadly. They let go of each other. "Let's do our tasks." Veteran said, but before they could move a muscle, Veteran got killed by the impostor and the impostors (MrCheese and TheGentleman) won.

It's short again BAAAAAAAA- welp hope y'all enjoyed it anyways XD