What a chaos

Player's P.O.V.

I spawned in the lobby. Veteran wasn't there yet. YTCat, Xmas plant with his Twitch pet Glitchy (A/N: Xmas plant is my lil bro), Shadow, Gnome, Dum, Captain and Engineer were there though. I started talking to Captain and Dum for a bit. I saw Gnome and YTCat whispering to each other. I could hear the words "Kiss" and "Pleteran". What did Pleteran mean? Welp, probably something not to worry about. I mean, they're girls. Girls and their Logic are weird sometimes. Us boys too though.

Suddenly, someone joined. It was Veteran. "Hey dude." He said. "Hello Vet." I replied. I then saw Veteran had a different haircut. "Oh you went to the barber?" I asked. Veteran nodded. "I like ya cut G!" We suddenly heard and I saw Xmas plant smack Veteran on the head. "Ow dude!" Veteran said. He then started laughing, since he liked the joke. YTCat and Shadow laughed too. I just chuckled. "I like your cut too." I said. Veteran smiled. "Thanks bro." He thanked me. We stared at each other for a while. "Ok, now!" We suddenly heard Gnome say and someone pushed our heads towards each other... and led us into a kiss... I made a surprised noise and pulled away. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted to YTCat123 and Gnome who were squealing. "What was that for?" Veteran asked. He was beet red, just like me, and avoided eye contact. Dum was screaming glibberish. "YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST START THE GAME CAPTAIN!" I screamed. "Ok bestie." Captain said cheerfully. I could see he was enjoying this chaos. He started the game.

I spawned in the cafeteria and still felt flustered about what the heck happened back there. I decided to walk to comms to think about it. In comms, I sat down and thought to myself.

Wh- what just happened? And why did I pull away? AND WHY AM I WISHING I DIDN'T PULL AWAY? His lips felt nice though. Pretty soft with a hint of... vanilla taste? Hm, nice. Man, I'm sure Veteran hates me now. Welp, single forever haha... man, I should've held him close ngl. My god...

Veteran's P.O.V.

I saw Player walk away. I decided to sit on one of the tables and think about what just happened back in the lobby. 

Holy frick. Player and I kissed! Well, someone pushed our heads into a kiss, but still! Why did Player pull away though? Ok, I understand it too. We were literally forced into a kiss by YTCat, I saw it, and- and I kind of enjoyed it? I mean, his lips felt pretty nice and soft... man, if only we could do it again. I'm sure Player hates me now. Why else did he pull away? And why was I so flustered back there? I should've ran up to him and kiss him again... welp, I'm gonna look for Player. He looked quite... uhh... panicked and flustered when we spawned. 

I stood up and started walking in Player's direction. I eventually found him in comme, thinking to himself. I hesitated before walking in and sitting down next to Player. "Hey dude, you ok?" I asked. Player looked up (since he had his head hanging down) and blushed a bit. I did too. We were both embarrassed. "Y-yeah I'm ok." He said after a short silence. "But why did... whoever pushed our heads together, do that?" I shook my head. "Dunno pal." "But YTCat and Gnome are gonna pay. I saw who pushed our heads together. It was YTCat. And Gnome is gonna pay too because she probably came up with this." Player nodded. "I did hear them whispering something when I joined. I heard the words "Kiss" and "Pleteran". I think they planned this." He explained. "What in the actual 2020 does Pleteran mean?" I asked. "I don't know." Player replied. "But wow, this day sure is chaotic." I nodded. "It sure is man." We sat there for a while, just talking and trying to forget what happened in the lobby. The thing is: I couldn't forget. The thing stayed in my mind. I wanted to do it again sometime, but I for sure knew Player would hate me forever if I kissed him again. Man, what a chaos...