Chapter 9

Tommy searches for Jimmy everywhere. He couldn't seem to find the boy anywhere. He walks back towards class and sees Jimmy and Phuwin walking in together. Tommy quickly runs towards them. Jimmy sees Tommy running towards him and smiles. "Tommy!" He yells out.

Jimmy wanted to hug the smaller boy in front of him. Despite waking up to him this morning, he definitely misses him. Tommy puts his hand against Jimmy's chest. "Your cover will be blown remember?"

Tommy couldn't pretend that he wasn't hurt a little by rejecting Jimmy's embrace but he don't want to do anything that would upset him. Jimmy eyes widen in realization and take a step back. "Oh yeah. Right. I forgot." Jimmy answers.

Phuwin looks at the both of them with a lifted brow. "What the hell is going on between the both of you?"

"Oh. I don't want anyone to know that I have a boyfriend here. I'm trying to make my own friends without anyone's help." Jimmy replies.

"That's stupid. You can make friends while still having Tommy as your boyfriend." Phuwin answers.

Tommy smacks Phuwin's arm. "I could say the same with you and Pond. I mean, Jimmy wants to try to be independent so I don't mind helping him do that."

"By the way, how did you get the key to the classrooms?" Phuwin asks.

Tommy's lifted a brow. "You got the keys to the classroom? Who gave it to you?"

"Oh one of the seniors. He asked me to check out the classrooms myself with a couple of others but I kind lost my way and met Phuwin half way through." Jimmy answers. Phuwin notices that Jimmy didn't mention about the make out session with Pond and he keeps a mental note that he would return the favor back to Jimmy.

Tommy squints his eyes as he tries to think of who would give Jimmy the keys. It didn't take long till other juniors starts appearing and they pushed Phuwin aside as they got close to Jimmy. "Jimmy! Where were you? We were finding for you." One of the female juniors asks.

Phuwin looks at the whole group of them flocking around Jimmy and there is another male junior who grabs onto Jimmy's arms. He looks at Tommy and Phuwin and flashes a smile. "Sorry for losing Jimmy. He's gets lost easily. I promise I'll keep a good hold on him." He says.

Tommy couldn't help but get jealous at all of the attention that Jimmy is getting. Phuwin could tell that Tommy wanted to push everyone away but he couldn't. Phuwin puts his arms around Tommy's shoulder, trying to calm him down. "Yeah. Hurry up and go for your next class. We will see you in your next session." Phuwin replies.

Jimmy couldn't even say good bye to Tommy and Phuwin. He got dragged away by others in an instant. Phuwin releases Tommy and pats his shoulder. "Who would've thought that he'd be the attraction of the engineering faculty on his first couple of days?" Phuwin says. "Well, good thing that he's your boyfriend."

Tommy takes a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to get back his composure. "It's just school and friends. Nothing more, nothing less." Tommy says calmly. Phuwin watches Tommy as he slowly starts to burst. "I'm going to murder all of them for touching him!" Tommy yells out.

Phuwin punches Tommy in the arm, causing him to flinch. "Shut up. I don't want to attract any unwanted attention." Tommy rubs the area where Phuwin punches. Phuwin let out a sigh. "Why don't you just let him know that you don't like seeing him getting touched by someone else?"

"Oh I will. We will have to wait till we're both home." Tommy answers.

Phuwin suddenly realizes that it would be a bad idea. He's probably going to hear their argument throughout the night. "Uh... Please keep it down if the both of you argue. You have other people in the house as well." Phuwin advices.