Chapter 14

Tommy let out a sigh. "I told him not to accept any drinks from you but I guess he's too weak willed to say no to you." Tommy says as he hears Phuwin grunting from the bed with his head over the edge. "I'll get Jimmy to carry him."

Pond feels slightly guilty of what he did. Phuwin did reject his drink but he still insist it on him. "What if I carried him back to your place?" Pond suggested. "I mean I could at least help you guys a bit. I don't know how to tell you that getting him drunk and doing the nasty was not my intention. I just want him to have fun. That's it."

Tommy let out a sigh. "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but how are you going to leave with your house with a party going on?"

"It's fine. I have a couple of friends who can look after the house." Pond answers. "You go and get Jimmy, I'll see you down stairs with Phuwin." Tommy nods. "Make sure to be down by five minutes or I'll come back up and grab him myself."

Tommy went ahead and head below. Pond struggles to get Phuwin on his back and heads down the stairs. He passes by a couple of his friends that he trusts. "Hey, I'm heading out for a bit. Look after the place for me." He requests.

"No worries. This ain't the first time anyway. Go ahead." His friend replies. Pond nods and searches for Jimmy and Tommy. A pat on his shoulder and Pond turns to it, revealing Jimmy, showing a warm smile.

The four of them quickly got a cab and get back to Tommy's place. Tommy watches as Pond puts Phuwin onto his bed. Just as Pond is about to leave, Phuwin grabs onto Pond's wrist, not letting no matter how hard Pond tugs on it. Pond looks at Tommy and gives a sigh. He signs towards Pond and leaves the room as he closes the door.

Pond sits on the edge of the bed. Phuwin pushes himself up from the bed and looks at Pond. "Stay here while I grab a cup of water for this headache."Phuwin instructs.

Pond is surprise at how Phuwin could be awake. The boy must've sober up really quickly. He listens to Phuwin and sits on the bed as he watches Phuwin leave the room. Tommy pours two cup of water and when he turns around, he is greeted by Phuwin. "You're awake." Tommy says in surprise.

"Yeah. I am." Phuwin grabs one of the cup and drinks it down, clearing his dry throat. "I heard the conversation you had with Pond. I didn't know that you'd look after me that much." Phuwin says as he leans onto the kitchen counter.

"Look, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I try to look out for my friends." Tommy answers.

"Yeah I know. From the first time I met Pond and now, he make quite a drastic change. He does have his tendencies here and there but I believe he's better now. Way better compared to back then." Phuwin says, earning a lifted brow from Tommy, unsure where this conversation is going. "So after listening to your conversation, I've decided. I'm going to need you to leave us in the room for a couple of hours."

Tommy's eyes widen when Phuwin decides his decision. "Well, as I mention before it is your decision. But I can agree with you that he is more tolerable now. I will leave you guys be for the whole night. Just don't be too loud that Jimmy and I can't sleep."

Phuwin lets out smirk. "Thanks."

Tommy watches him as he walks back into the room, closing the door behind him. Tommy drinks down the extra cup and heads back to his room where he sees Jimmy sleeping on the bed. He's exhausted. He climbs onto the bed and hugs Jimmy from behind.

Tommy needs something to relieve him from the things that have been happening with his friends. He kisses onto Jimmy's nape as he wraps his arms around the taller boy. Jimmy grunts as he wakes up from his sleep. Jimmy puts his hand onto Tommy's. "Something wrong?" Jimmy asks as he turns around, facing the smaller boy.

Tommy shakes his head. "Nothing." Tommy replies as he pecks kisses onto Jimmy's neck. Jimmy's lust wakes him up from his slumber and he crawls over Tommy.  Jimmy looks down on Tommy as he slides between his legs.

Jimmy cups Tommy's cheeks and pulls his lips away from his neck. He tilts Tommy's head up slightly, staring into the boy's eyes before claiming Tommy's lips. Jimmy slides his hands underneath Tommy's shirt, feeling his skin on his fingertips.

Tommy feels Jimmy's hand roam up to his chest, grabbing onto it. Tommy hands reaches down between Jimmy's legs and grabs onto his privates. He could feel the hard shaft in his pants. Jimmy is more ready than he is.

Tommy pulls down Jimmy's pants, setting his boner free. Tommy grabs hold of Jimmy's length and starts stroking it. Jimmy moans into Tommy's mouth as their tongue dances the salsa. The two boys got hotter with each passing second beneath the sheets.

Jimmy throws the duvet that has been covering them, off of him. Jimmy pulls back as he watches Tommy working on his shaft and up to his eyes where he could see Tommy's lust through his eyes from the moonlight shining through the window.

Jimmy helps Tommy out of his clothes and pulls his legs up, exposing the smaller boy. Tommy grabs onto the bed sheets, knowing how much it's going to hurt when Jimmy first enter him. Jimmy positions himself at Tommy's entrance and he slowly push in. Tommy grunts as he feels himself stretching to Jimmy's girth.

Jimmy could feel Tommy squeezing around him and the sense of pleasure builds up in his body as he pushes himself deeper inside of him. Jimmy plunges himself into the smaller boy, making him groan out loudly.

Tommy could feel the wave of pleasure coursing through his veins when Jimmy plunges into him. Jimmy leans down and claims Tommy's lips once more. Jimmy starts to rock his hips slowly, feeling every sense of ecstasy building inside of him as he push and pull into Tommy.

Tommy bites onto Jimmy's lower lip. "Faster." He moans out with Jimmy's lips between his teeth. He wants more pleasure from Jimmy's shaft hitting inside of him. Jimmy grins as he increases his pace, the wave of pleasure starts flowing through Tommy faster than usual that he loses sense of his body. Tommy let go of Jimmy's lips between his teeth and starts to moan out to the pulsating pleasure.

It's been a long time since the both of them did thing kind of thing and Jimmy have been saving up a lot of his lust. Jimmy couldn't help it but increase his pace even more after seeing the naked boy beneath him starts moaning uncontrollably.

Jimmy grabs onto Tommy's shaft and starts stroking it aggressively. Tommy puts his hands onto Jimmy's chest. Tommy's body wasn't his to control anymore. Jimmy is giving him everything that he could offer and it is overwhelming for Tommy.

Tommy arches his body as he starts to spill out onto himself and Jimmy's hands. The pumping didn't seem to stop inside him and Tommy is still leaking out with each time Jimmy plunges into him. Tommy writhes as he rides out his orgasm and Jimmy still stroking onto his sticky yet slippery shaft.

Jimmy leans down and bites onto Tommy's shoulder as he release his own orgasm inside of Tommy. Tommy could feel himself getting filled up with Jimmy's pulsating shaft inside of him. Jimmy let out a small moan each time he shoots into the boy.

Jimmy didn't have the energy to pull himself out of Tommy. The two of them are exhausted but Jimmy manages to slide himself out of Tommy and roll beside him. The two boys pants as they try to catch their breath. It was something that they missed really much and now they can do it whenever it is convenient for the both of them.

"So what's up?" Jimmy asks as he pants.

"Just figuring out what's going to happen between Phuwin and Pond." Tommy replies lethargically.

Jimmy let out small giggle. "So I'm your scape goat to relieving your stress." Jimmy turns to Tommy. "It makes me wonder what you've been doing when I'm not around."

Tommy let out an embarrassing laugh. "You should know. All that video call wasn't for nothing."