Cheerfultaka ~ 1

Note: Kiyotaka smiles, so you can already expect world domination.

Also, characters may be OOC. I'm doing my best, but I'm not very good at understanding other's characters.

Events might happen in different order, because I don't remember stuff xD.

When the White Room shut down and I met Matsuo, I wanted to experience a peaceful and ordinary life.

However, after he told me about the Advanced Nurturing High School, my goals changed.

Matsuo convinced me to try to make lots of friends, so he won't regret his decision, so I decided that a peaceful and ordinary life is impossible, and I will do my best to make as many friends as I can.

Of course, my mentality makes this goal impossible in the fullest, but with the help of Matsuo, I've been practicing my social and acting skills, and now I can not only make facial expressions, but also modulate my voice perfectly.

As a quote says, "A lie repeated a thousand times becomes truth". I know for a fact that it is an illusion, but maybe, just maybe, I can convince myself.

I honestly hope it.

***

April 1.

I'm on the bus going to school, humming a popular song I heard yesterday, as it'd be a good topic to talk about.

OfficeWorker: "Excuse me, shouldn't you offer up your seat."

An argument starts between the woman and the blonde student, and the old lady doesn't feel comfortable with this. As moral laws say, offering the seat to an elder person is common sense, so I'll take action.

Ayano: "Excuse me ma'am, you can have mine."

The argument between those two stops and I led the elder to the seat.

OldLady: "Thank you young boy." says with a smile and pinch my cheek warmly.

Ayano: "It's nothing. And I must apology for not noticing earlier." I bow to her.

I go to the back of the bus since I saw someone who might approach to me in my peripheral vision.

As expected, she approached.

Kushida: "Hey, well done there! My name Kushida Kikyo, from Class D, you're a freshman as well, right?" she introduces herself with an excited tone.

Ayano: "Nice to meet you Kushida-san. I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, also from Class D. Coincidences can be freaky, can't they?" I speak with a slightly high voice trying to sound more approachable.

Kushida: "Oh! Are we going to be classmates? I feel that we're going to get along very well, don't you think?"

Ayano: "I hope so, Kushida-san." I give her a warm smile.

She look at me stunned and with her cheeks red. She then look away shyly.

Ayano: 'Looks like Matsuo-san didn't lie when he said that my smile is a "weapon of mass destruction", I'm going to take advantage of it.'

Ayano: "Seems like we arrived. Want to go together to the entrance ceremony?" I go out of the bus and offer a hand to help her, even if it wasn't necessary.

Kushida: "Y-Yes." she doubted for a moment, but ended up taking my hand to get out and now we're walking side by side in an awkward silence while she blushes.

However, she seems to notice this, and as a natural social person, she takes the first step brushing off the blush.

Kushida: "So~, from which middle school do you come from, Ayanokouji-kun?"