Kiyone? Almost

Heeeeeeeeeyooooooooo!

I do have several drafts, but they're just that for now, let's pray the almighty banana that they become a proper banana!

On an unrelated note, I guess I overused the word 'I guess'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that boring entrance ceremony, I decided to search for my classroom to make my first friends. My long and slightly curly brown hair shines like gold as the sun reaches my head. My skirt, shorter than average, waves at my every step. I also tied the blazer of my uniform around my waist.

As you may have guessed, yes, I love fashion and I like to be on-trend. As that man was rich I was able to get lots of clothing and that's when I discovered my love to dress as girly as possible. That'd be my first hobby after I got out of the White Room, the second one is cosplay. I still remember the look on his face when he saw me cosplaying Emilia from Re:Zero. The hollowness his eyes were showing when looking at me made my day and improved my love for cosplay.

As I walk on the corridors, I notice the gazes of all the people around me. I like to highlight like this, that's why I dress this way. I also walk with elegance.

My appearance is very useful at controlling other people. I'm pretty appealing if I can say so about myself.

As they can't ogle my non-existent chest, most of the gazes are directed at my legs.

Oh, it's not like I'm a pervert who enjoys being observed... I like to be observed, but not because I'm a pervert. I am just thankful that the time I spend in prepare my clothes and wearing them, as well as the make-up is worth enough and it's getting results. It's not wasted money.

As I reach the classroom, I open the door and the few people that were there can't help but stare at me.

Really, I'm not an exhibitionist. Trust me.

Instead of walking towards my seat, I decide to engage in conversation with others. The first ones in my field of view is a girl with her blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Along with her, there are two brown-haired girls and a short blue-haired one.

Ayano: "Yaho. My name's Ayanokouji, and yours?" while my voice isn't that monotonous, it certainly isn't cheerful at all.

They stare at me without uttering a word for a few seconds. That's creepy.

Finally, they snap out and feel somewhat embarrassed. They stutter as they introduce themselves, digging their own grave even more.

When they finish introducing they look kind of lifeless. Maybe they think that my first impression of them is bad now? Fortunaly, one of them becomes lively once again and starts speaking.

Satou: "Ayanokouji-san, you're very beautiful!" the others nod at her statement. San?

Ayano: "Is that so? I like fashion, so I always put effort into the clothes I'm wearing."

Shinohara: "You're only wearing the school uniform now, but somehow you look like a model!"

(At this point in time, every time I read the word 'model', my mind replays the 'I'm Rowan, I'm a model *jojo pose*' lol)

Are they flirting with me? As I don't know about human relations that much, should I guess flirting is natural?

Ayano: "You four are extremely cute too. Though Matsushita gives a mature vibe that rather than cute is beautiful I guess."

Matsushita: "Kya~! Aya-san is so nice!" she says as she hugs me.

Wow, so girls have no shame? Should I reciprocate the hug as well? Should I hug everyone? Well, I'll hug her back.