Satan's Dauhgter

Adrian's POV

Errielle: Oh My Goodness bakit ba kayo sunod ng sunod look Mr. Castanieda you were with me last week and I know kahit hindi mo sabihin pinapanood mo ko yuou clearly saw my skills so I do not believe I need anyone's help, I do not want my fans to think na I'm in danger I will lose everything not unless you are the replacement for that everything. ( She whispered on my ears) look wala nakong magagawa sa part na may mga taong nakakalat sa labas ng Condo ko but please stop following me.

Suddenly , we had a big crowd of paparazzi coming over. 

Errielle: Holy crap! ( she hissed)

Paparazzi 1: Miss Errielle can we have  a moment?

Paparazzi 2: Miss Errielle, is it true that you declined dior? why?

Paparazzi 3: Miss Errielle, Why did't you go to Paris with Cameron?

Paparzzi 4: Miss E is it true that you are surrounded by guards on your condo what is the meaning of that? Who are this two young man? Are they cops?

Errielle: I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen but I believe we have a right place to gather and answer all of your questions. Please give me some privacy I'll answer everything in a conference. If you'll excuse us?

And her car drove in to pick her up I sumenyas din sya samin ni Busty para sumakay sa sasakyan nya.

Errielle: Oh my goodness!

May lalake namang naghihintay sa kanya sa sasakyan and said.

Brent: O my god Errielle waht is this commotion? I'm sorry hindi ko alam kung pano nalaman ng paparazzi ang Pod mo all these years my goodness.

Errielle: I really don't know either. 

Brent: don't worry I'll take care of them. But who are these good looking guys? Sila ba ang regalo mo saken?

Errielle: Apparently no. They are the cops I'm talking about.

Brent: Well, well I see. You must be Mr. Captain? ( He said looking straight at me).

Me: Captain, Adrian Castanieda ( makikipagkamay)

Brent: and you? ( kay Busty)

Busty: Lieutenant Busty Salvador.

Brent: My name is Brent ako ang manager ni Errielle thank you for making sure na maayos ang alaga ko but I can assure you from today that I can take care of her.

Errielle: I already told to them that. Anyway, for now I can't do anything about it anymore I will talk to tito about them. What do we have for my schedule today?

Brent: Well, you'll have a movie promotion today at 10 AM and meeting with Donna a script writer she personally choose you for this role and you need to meet to talk about it at 12 noon, you'll also be having a shoot for a brand today at 3PM and you'll have a take for the series at 5pm and you have to record the song that you're gonna play sa movie.

Errielle: What should I do without you Brent? 

Brent: Anything for you. But Errielle, you sure you don't wanna move the recording? I can do that for you.

Errielle: Nah, I'm sure they had all prepared I need myself occupied as well anyway.

Me: Uso rin naman magpahinga I mean hindi ka nga mamamatay sa obsessed fan mo mamamatay ka naman sa overwoking?

Errielle: Mr. Castanieda, First I understand you are concern to me specially you are fantasizing me don't worry I can do this all day.

Me: I am not I am just worries if you die your uncle kills my troop.

Errielle: Then leave?

And there we were part of her whole team, going to shoots, going to tapings, fan signing, and all. Minsan iniisip ko baka naman nga kase wala syang kinalaman sa case kase wala naman kaming napapansing unusual. Inall fairness naman marunoing naman syang umarte at madaling magfollow ng instructions ng photographer kaso kabaliktaran ng angelic nyang boses ang ugali towards her employees.

Errielle: I told you I won't do it right? 

Director: I'm sorry Errielle nagkamali lang ng interpret and script writer will revise it as soon as possible.

Errielle: No, don't change the script if I got injured doing this kahit maliit na galos lang you'l change the writer.

Director: But Errielle, she is one of the best.

Errielle : You said it yourself she's just ONE of the best.

Everyone geared her up and made everything ready para sa pagtalon nya it is an action movie that they have her up and part of the script ang pagtalon nya form a building na sumasabog though we all know it can be edited by something she still needs to jump.

Errielle: It's day 7 already and you are still here? ( I heard from my back walking towards me and busty)

Me: We have not received any order yet.

Errielle: You are receiving orders from me. You can leave kung ayaw mo talaga sakin you guys can leave anytime. ( She said while stretching and wearing a lilac gown over all the harness) 

Staff: Miss E we're ready in 5 minutes.

Seconds later she's on the top already. And then she jumps but her harness broke in the middle. Good thing I was there I manage to prevent big injuries. We all got to the hospital and got medical attention immediately. Palabas kami sa hospital when I heard her arguing on the phone.

Errielle: Do you think I forgot everything? Find another writer and make sure she'll won't write again.

In one call that writer lost her career.