You deserve the hate

Errielle's POV

I was in the veranda putting ointment on my ankle when someone came in.

Me: OH, Hi good morning baby? How's your night?

Adrian: Cool, ( He sat beside me and took the ointment from me)

Me: Oh you're suddenly Mr. Nice now? I know you can't ease me come on?

Adrian: I'm only here cause I caused this.

Me: really? Not a bit liking on me? ( I pouted)

Adrian : Iisa lang ang gusto ko.

Me: Sino?, that Shiela?

Adrian: Oo at kahit anong mangyare hindi yon magiging ikaw.

Me: Alright. If you say so.. Let's see about that

( Anyway hindi ka naman mahal ng babaeng yon? She's a Scam If you only knew she accepted the deals I offered her happily. Later that day we see the doctor and fudge! Paparazzi is still annoying. I changed my Pod's location too and decided to make appointments for projects. Since I cannot go outside for personal meetings I decided to arrange the meetings online.)

Brent:  I heard you did not stopped working? OH MY GOSH you. I told you I will do them for you.

Me: Brent you are not my secretary.

Brent: If only I could find a PA for you kaso kase ikaw inaaway mo lahat.

Me: If you're gonna find me stupid ones just don't.

Brent: Anyhow, I hear you are sponsoring this girl? ( Showing that Shiela's photo)

Me: Yeah, Why?

Brent: Are you kidding me?

Me: Why?

Brent: I know you are a bit clumsy but you are not gonna waste any resource sa nonsense? I mean look at this girl?

Me: Why? She is pretty fine

Brent: She is, but you are not settling for Pretty fine.

Me: I'm just giving her a chance what is wrong with that?

Brent: Stop pretending you're nice cause you're a b8ch.

Me: Fine, that is Captain's fiance'. or Ex now.

Brent : No you did not!

Me: She is.

Brent: Oh my gosh you are not doing that over a man.

Me: No, I mean I am but I am also doing it for my career. If people find out there's she it will be a big mess.

Brent: You are on point.

Me: By the way ikaw na ang umayos ng trainings nya and launching sa Paris.

Brent: Sure I'll take care of her.

Me: Thanks! What will I do without you?

Brent: I know. Anyhow I'll take care of her.

I was left in my pod all day reading books and things when suddenly I heard my doorbell ringing. At dahil nga I can't walk I got my crutch and headed to the door struggling. When my doors opened he appeared in my sight basa ng ulan nakatingin sya sakin na para bang ako ang pinaka masamang babae na nakilala nya sa buhay nya.

Him: So are you happy now? ( grabbing my wrist tight, I can smell the strong alcohol scent over him. Nasasaktan ako pero wala kong ibang maramdaman. I felt so weak yet it did not affected me at all.)