Chapter-11

I know I am too random with my updates.

Edited

It was during the evening when Reebell came back.

"I didn't get to know what happened last night but I got hold of some very important and exciting information." He said urgently.

"What?" I asked. Maybe it's about me being an OP character. It would be great if I had the power similar to a god.

"Light magic is the magic of god and since you are blessed by God the light magic won't work you." Reebell said and I became flustered.

"But isn't light magic a healing magic....how is that good??" I deadpanned.

"First of, Light magic can also be used for offensive purposes and those attacks are strong. Second, You don't need light magic to heal you. I asked the council and they gave me a pendant infused with their power. It can heal your injuries almost instantly as long as its not dark magic. But don't let others know of its presence. Items blessed by gods can make people greedy and resort to dirty tricks to have them." Reebell said giving me a dark blue crystal enclosed by a silver chain.

The crystal held by the delicate silver chains had mesmerising blue colours

The crystal held by the delicate silver chains had mesmerising blue colours. I tied the necklace around my neck and instantly felt a new power flow through me. I felt more energetic.

"Although I felt like they were hiding something about your rebirth, they did tell me what happened last night. You entered a soul barrier. It restricts a soul from surpassing it. So it didn't let me come through. But your soul doesn't belong to this world so the barrier was not able to recognize your presence. According to the barrier your soul shouldn't exist." 

"Does that mean I can enter restricted places without triggering an alarm?" I asked with a wicked smile on my face. 

I could prank anyone without them knowing.....

"Yes, it does." Reebell also had the same expression as me. I wonder what he is thinking. 

(Reebell's thoughts: Hehehe!! That means I can make him steal the most precious treasures of people without them knowing.)

"It's evening now, you need to start practising how to start controlling my power." Reebell said and we went to the back garden. I went to a secluded area and looked at Reebell.

"Why don't you do the magic. Why do I have to do it?"

"I'm just a guide for the lost souls. Using my power to change the future of the world is against the rules. But it's different for you. You can OOC." He simply said.

"Now, I will transfer some of my power to you. Start by feeling its presence." I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt a foreign energy floating in my system. It was gold and green in colour. I tried getting hold of it but failed. 

"Try again, try to capture the power. Make it change its shape according to your will." I heard Reebell's faint voice like an echo.

After many fails I finally gained a hold on the power and my eyes fluttered open. As soon as I opened my eyes, I was met with blinding lights.