60

Jungkook pov

Jungkook: Lim Minhyeon

Minhyeon; Jeon Jungkook, I'm glad to see you again.

He force smiled at me. I force a smile   at him. Let's be plastic at each other. I expected that he'll be here in Korea.

Plan A was a fail. Maybe expose that man later. What a waste of money right?

Minhyeon Lim is something. He is will do everything for his wants with the money he has now.

Jungkook; yes, what a pleasant surprise visit at Korea.

Minhyeon; Yes, I guess you heard the news about my fiancee and our kids

I bitterly smile when he said " our kids" Bruh you blind and deaf. Is that even your sperm. No, It's mine.

those words are just my thoughts yet those thoughts were true.

Jungkook; Anyways, what's brings you here to my company.

Minhyeon; Oh nothing. I just want to see how are you doing. Being all alone must break your heart.

he said bitterly at me. If I just have a gun with me now. I suddenly remember my kids.

Keep your cool. You are not alone, you have your friend and your children with you also the love of your life.

Jungkook; Well thanks for your concern I guess? if you don't have any business to discuss me and you just want to talk about your life I don't care about it. Please leave and I have other business.

I said to him. My real business is to go home now because I have little bunnies waiting for me.

I was about to leave when he said something about me.

Minhyeon; What kind of business?
like killing and let people suffer. That's what mafias do

Not shock about what he is saying when I used to do that.

This boy doesn't know who is he's fighting with.

I turn back at him and smirk at him.

Jungkook; Hmm mafia. Wow talking about yourself.

I chuckled bitterly at him. He looks mad now and he is hiding it just keeping the smile.

Jungkook; How about you... Let me guess hmm I know cheating on Lisa with different girls secretly.

His eyes widen when I said that. Lisa was not aware of that because  I didn't say it to her.

Jungkook; What a loyal man who says I love you when it's fake

Don't mess with me or you'll be dead meat the next day.

I just smirk at him more and leave the office going home but before that, cause I know someone will follow me.

I went to a hotel garage and change cars. No guards just me alone so It won't be suspicious.

No one is following me. Minhyeon and his people are too stupid.

Hmm I wonder what's for dinner tonight

Should I buy more banana milk. Nah stock is still enough for us 3.

Stressful day and I need my love and my twins to relieve that stress I have now.

Home

As I went home and walk entering the house. The house was noisy outside.

I went outside and got curious. They were having karaoke and a bbq party without me. What a shame.

They didn't mention they were visiting the house.