Chapter 11- Ghost takes over

Luke's POV
She seemed frozen, she didn't respond as she stared at the ground.

I stood there silent waiting for an answer, my wolf grew anxious. He wanted to do it now, what was taking her so long.

This was all part of the plan, sadly I had to do it...then her mother would kill her...

I let out a whine softly and she looked at me with with deep Caribbean blue eyes.

That's when she nodded softly, and I wagged my tail feeling eager.
~~~~
Lily's POV
I stared at him, I was scared...I didn't exactly want to do this. I didn't nod my head, ghost took over and did.

-ghost! What are you doing? I can't!!-
I yelled to her in my head.

-I'm doing what all wolves do, you must accept it for you are a wolf...and it is a wolf's nature...- Ghost replied.

-it's not my nature!!!! Stop it ghost! We can't, I must find my mother!- as soon as I yelled that at ghost, I felt him on top.

I couldn't do anything, all I could do was cry inside. Ghost seemed to enjoy it. I hate ghost now....now it started...

Luke's wolf had thrust himself into ghost, Ghost purred with pleasure when my screams of disagreement couldn't be heard.

It lasted for several minutes, when he was finished it meant we were now mates for life, until one of us died.

Ghost let me in control again, that's when my eyes turned snake like.

I tried my best to control my anger, finally after a few moments I ended up swallowing it up. My eyes turned back to normal.

But I had regret and sadness flood over me instead of anger now.

I was no longer a virgin.