Chapter 16- A Dangerous Wolfsbane and a silver bullet

Lily's POV
I reached into my pocket and pulled out some wolfsbane.

-no Lily! That's a dangerous wolfsbane, what are you planning to do?!- ghost cried.

-I'm not planning to kill myself if that's what you mean..- I responded to her in a cold voice.

-ok that's good, wait who is that for then?...don't tell me...Luke?- ghost had fear in her voice.

-my mother or Luke....which ever one I get to kill first..- I said to her coldly, my eyes had turned to a silt type of eye. More like demon eyes.

Ghost was silent after that, and I put the wolfsbane back in my pocket. I am going to make sure that I use a bullet when I use this stuff.

I looked around searching the cabinets and drawers, determined to find a gun.

Finally I found a small pistol, I picked it up because I knew my time was near. I couldn't explain it, but I felt it.

I made sure the door was locked still and then I opened the pistol. It was loaded thank god.

But it was strange...the bullet was silver. -why would werewolves carry a silver bullet?....- I asked in my head and then I heard ghost respond.

-probably to kill one of their own for not following pack law...- ghost fell silent after telling me that.