⋇Chapter-16⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Raghav was roaming at their room and suddenly Priti moved a little because she was feeling cold.. He pulled the blanket over her and checked her forehead.. Then gave her a medicine and water.. She was still unconscious.. He didn't sleep the whole night as he was nursing her.. At dawn drowsiness grabbed him and he slept at the floor placing his head on the bed beside her toe..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti was slowly gaining her senses and was trying to get up from the bed.. Due to the whole night tiredness Raghav was still sleeping in his position.. He didn't notice that she was gaining her consciousness.. Suddenly Her feet touched his figure as she saw that Raghav was sleeping near her feet.. She was shocked seeing him and immediately pulled her leg a little..

"R.. Raghav!!".. Hearing her voice Raghav jerked off and quickly got up from his place.. Then turned to Priti..

"Stop!!.. Stop!!.. Don't try to get up from the bed.. Just stay there".. He again pulled the blanket over her..

"You are sick".. He instructed her..

"But why were you sleeping near my feet".. She asked him with shaky voice..

"Don't talk now.. Take some rest.. Will talk to you later"..

He was about to go but she tugged his wrist..

"Sit here.. I wanna talk to you".. Raghav sat beside her..

"Raghav, don't do this much for me.. How will I pay back".. She asked..

"Please don't think I'm doing this for you as I have any hope regarding betterment of our relationship or like that.. If any member of my family will fall sick I will also do this for him.. Now please take rest and call me in your need".. Saying this he left from there.. Hearing his words she fell for him and started admiring him so much..

He came with her breakfast and started feeding her.. She was staring at him without blinking and admiring him..

"Won't you go to the office".. Priti asked..

"Until you are feeling better I won't go anywhere".. Saying this Raghav went to wash the plates..

Suddenly Priti felt thirsty and the water jug was at the table which was far away from the bed.. She was trying to get up from the bed but couldn't stand and walk properly because of the weakness.. She again tried but in this action she was about to fall but Raghav came and caught her in between his arms..

"I told you na not to get up from the bed".. He scolded..

"Actually I am feeling thirsty".. She replied..

"Then why didn't you call me??".. He again scolded her..

"Sorry, sorry".. Saying so she turned..

Raghav came and took her in his arms in bridal style and placed her in the bed.. She was looking at him only.. First time some other man's touch didn't seem uncomfortable to her because in this touch there was so much care and love not like her lover.. He always used to treat her like she was his property and that's why he had all the rights to touch her but it wasn't in Raghav 's case..

"Now take the water and sleep and don't try to get up from the bed".. He scolded her and left from there while Priti was lost in her thoughts..

"Today when Raghav took me in his arms why didn't I feel uncomfortable.. I can feel his love and care through his touch but not from him whom I like.. Why??..  There're lots of difference between us but when he is with me I feel comfortable.. Why??"..

⋇✦⋇