⋇Chapter-39⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Raghav, Now you both can live here with your mother".. The lawyer said..

"No uncle, It's my father-in-law's hardwork and I am not that much capable to handle it".. Raghav stated..

Priti looked at him with questionable eyes..

"But why??.. This house is now yours and all properties too".. He exclaimed..

"Give it to that NGO where Priti used to live once and other orphans.. I don't want to be dependable.. I will try to complete all her expectations and wishes by my own.. She accepted me what I was.. I know, she will accept me what I'm".. His words made her heart filled with more respect towards him.. She held his arm more tightly looking into his eyes giving him a assuring smile.. Raghav too entangled his arm with hers..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"You didn't tell me till now that how did you come to know about all this".. Priti asked confusingly..

"When you were signing those property papers that time uncle called me and informed me about all those.. He asked me to stop you but I didn't.. As you know already that I was thinking, you were transferring all those to him on your wish and also you were going to marry him because I knew once you loved him".. He was telling while she stopped him..

"I was immature Raghav.. I didn't know the actual meaning of love.. In his presence I was 'CAGED' but You made me realise that love is not being 'CAGED' to someone.. My heart only beats for one name that is 'RAGHAV".. She stated as without wasting a single time he hugged her tightly placing a soft kiss on her forehead..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Finally!!.. We have reached".. Priti exclaimed throwing herself on the bed of the hotel as they came to Manali..

"Priti, get fresh first then we have to go outside".. Raghav told while placing their necessities from the bags to the table.. Priti pouted..

Coming forward she hugged him from behind..

"Priti.. We are getting late"

"Uff!!.. Not here atleast".. She rubbed her face on his back..

"Don't you wanna visit this beautiful nature??"

"When you have a cute, caring and handsome husband then who wants to go outside.. Mother nature will forgive me".. He smiled on his wife's cuteness..

"But I want.. Do these things after coming back okay!!".. She pouted on her unromantic husband..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Raghav!!".. Priti was taking a shower while she shouted as he came hurriedly..

"Why are you shouting Priti??.. What happened??"

Priti slightly opened the door and tilted her head.. In a blink of an eye, she dragged him inside by grabbing his wrist.. Raghav was hell shocked and covered his eyes with his palms seeing her wife in a single towel..

"Uff!!.. Except you, no one in this earth will turn his face after seeing his hot wife.. Please god give this 'Phattu' some knowledge about romance and how to take advantage".. She said irritatingly..

"W.. What is this Priti??.. C.. Cover yourself first.. I.. I'm going".. He turned his face and was about to go but she pinned him on wall..

He squeezed his eyes sensing her closeness as she kissed on his cheek..

"P.. Priti".. He uttered slowly opening his eyes looking at her.. His heart started beating faster due to the sudden close proximity..

"Shhhh!!".. She placed her index finger on his lips..

He just blinked his eyes innocently freezing at his place.. She wrapped her one arm around his neck and another one on his chest pulling him more closer.. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and placed a soft kiss on his bare chest.. Her soft skin touched his masculine body.. She went upward slowly bringing her face near his neck and gave him a love mark.. Shiver ran through his body as a quick response he touched her waist..

"I love you!!".. She whispered in his ears biting his earlobe..

"I.. I know!!".. His voice cracked due to the numerous emotions..

"It should be I love you too, duffer!!".. She exclaimed..

"I.. I I.. Love Y".. But this time she didn't give him chance and slammed her lips into his..

⋇✦⋇