You won't like me when I'm hungry

[No Title] [Kaede]

Lv6 HP 34/100 MP 22/22

STR [0] VIT [105]

AGI [0] DEX [0]

INT [0] LCK [//:Maple--wKwsD]

[Provoke] [Kicking] [Giant Killing]

Unused Status Points: 10

Actual VIT: 210

"Kyu!"

"Lwooo!"

"Bzzzzz!!!"

"KYUUU!!!"

"WARF! WAOOOOOO!"

"BZZZZZT ZZZT!!!"

"Mmm... zzzzz"

[Skill (Absolute Defense) has been acquired]

[Skill (Meditation) has been acquired]

[Skill (Shameless) has been acquired]

[Skill (Tough Skin, Tough Soul) has been acquired]

[Skill (Poison Resistance (Small)) has been automatically acquired due to (Tough Skin, Tough Soul)]

[Skill (Poison Resistance (Medium)) has been automatically acquired due to (Tough Skin, Tough Soul)]

[Skill (Poison Resistance (Large)) has been automatically acquired due to (Tough Skin, Tough Soul)]

[Skill (Poison Immunity) has been automatically acquired due to (Tough Skin, Tough Soul)]

[Skill (Kin) has been automatically acquired due to (Shameless)]

With a jolt of surprise, Kaede awoke as multiple notifications popped up in front of her, knocking her out of her dreams. She shifted slightly in place, feeling warm all over her body. She couldn't move much but aside from the slight pain of being awoken early, she felt quite comfy. It felt similar to being a giant cotton or wool ball, something that Kaede had quite a bit of experience in.

"Eh? It's been 3 hours already?" Kaede half-yawned half-moaned, still drowsy from being awoken. Though the words never really left her mouth properly, instead she made a sound more like "Mp? Mphh hmmphmph?".

As the one attempting to convey these words to nobody in particular, Kaede quickly noticed her muffled speech and snapped out of her drowsy daze. With haste, Kaede opened her eyes, eager to see what was stopping her from her vocal monologue.

Fortunately for Kaede, it wasn't really anything that important. She wasn't kidnapped in her sleep, nor had she suddenly lost her voice. All that had happened was a giant stinger got stuck in her half-open mouth. A giant pointy stinger.

Giant. Pointy. Stinger.

Kaede screeched in place, and likely would have jumped up in fright, if she weren't nailed to the floor by the giant fluffy pile of monsters she had fallen asleep with. Right in front of her, was a giant bee, much like the one that inflicted her first damage to her back in the day on NWO, struggling in place, waving its wings back and forth in a futile attempt at unlodging itself from Kaede.

With her original panic subsided, Kaede quickly did the one thing she knew to do in this situation. With a shine of her canines, she bit down hard on the stinger, slicing it off of the bee, forcing it to stagger backwards and then fall to the ground dead. To her surprise, it tasted like stick candy.

With that problem solved, Kaede took a quick look around her. Unsurprisingly, much like the first time she decided to take a nap ingame, she was covered in monsters. Though unlike last time, this time Kaede had strategically planned to only cover herself with cute and adorable monsters, rather than the myriad of insects she had to deal with last time.