Chapter 2 To the mountains

Your POV
It's been Two hours and I finally came to my senses so I started to pack "wait, Ari where are we going I don't know what kind of clothes to bring" I asked looking at my closet then Ari who was in the guest bedroom which is now my room .

"Oh I didn't tell you did I?" She asked , I shake my head in response.

"Were going to a Cabin that belonged to my parents in the mountains ,they said we can go there, oh yeah  there's no WiFi there" She said.

"Oh" is all I managed to say and started to pack my clothes in silence, soon after I had packed we heard the door bell it was Trump, he joined Chess in the living room ,Chess lives in our house but Ari doesn't know I know that so I didn't ask.

We Then took a bus to the mountains and had to trek our way up when we reached the mountain, soon after we reached the Cabin , the cabin was a small brown cabin big enough for the four of us  we went in and and I collapsed on the couch "tiring trek" Chess asked and I nodded.

"Ok guys so we have a kitchen here and I bought some groceries, there are two bedrooms so Chess you and Trump Share on and me and Y/N will share one.

the guys And I  nodded in agreement and started to look around, "Why are we here of all places" Trump asked and I could see an irritated look on Chess's face he must really hate Trump.

"Well this place is peaceful so me Suha and Min  planned to come here last year  but they had to cancel  so I thought we all could come this year but they had to cancel again because they were out of town with their parents, and Y/N is upset so I thought, why don't we all come" The guys and I acknowledged her but no

"Umm so what will we do here" I asked breaking the silence.

I thought we could be one with nature and I have a lot of supplies there is no WiFi So I have downloaded some movies on Netflix that's we can watch without WiFi" She said and the rest of us smiled

A/N: Thank you and I wanted to give a shout out to @  UknownAnimeWeeb for voting and commenting