Chapter 3 Chess and me

(A/N: This is a Chessxreader special, I will be coming up with a Trump special soon.)

Your POV
"We need snacks first" Ari said holding up some chips and candy. "And brought snacks I never forget them".

Classic Ari always the little things who would bring chips and candies to the mountains I thought.

"I bought cute bowls too" she said Pouring the chips into a small pink bowl with cute stars on it, then she poured the candies into another ball this time purple with stars.

"Ari why do you have to do that you don't always need to have everything looking cute" I tell her.

"But cute tastes better" she smiles and I roll my eyes at her.

Chess's POV
We all sat together and was watching a film in Netflix or whatever it was called people of earth do like their electronics. I'm just glad Trump has stopped collecting negative energy for now. About an hour into the film I see Y/N'S head on my lap. She looks adorable when she is asleep, I smile to myself.

(Time skip to after the movie brought to you by Positive energy)

Your POV
"That was a great movie wasn't it" I hear Ari say scream, and it wakes me up.

I notice My head On chess's lap , and he notices me awake I blush , he doesn't seem to care about the fact that my head is still on his lap. I didn't know what to do so I looked at Ari as she goes on and on about the movie.

(A/N: sorry for the lack of updates, will update soon but guys do tell me what u think I love reading and responding to comments)
This chapter's shout out @RandomkageyamaSimp
Love
Glitter_princess22