3. "Study a the competition"

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁

Melanie's blonde hair brushes her cheeks as they kiss, the girl straddling Diana. Shortly after, they are both lying on the bed next to each other breathing heavily. Diana runs the back of her hand over the corner of her mouth, wiping her smeared lipstick.

"How was your first day of law school?" Melanie asks she.

Diana, a little distracted checking her phone, turns to blink at her.

"What?"

"I said: How was your first day of law school?" Melanie repeats patiently.

"Oh" Diana smiles, putting the phone aside. "Fantastic. My one hundred criminal law professor is a beast, she is making us work on a real case," he says, also explaining the defense competition and the trophy.

Melanie tucks a lock of hair behind her ear, watching her closely. The sheets cover her from the chest down.

"That's great"

"What's about you?" Diana asks, more out of courtesy than interest.

"Oh, nothing as interesting as your life. I met this girl the other day, Riley, I think we'll have coffee on Friday" she shrugs.

Diana smiles and leans down to kiss her on the lips. Melanie responds quickly.

"Does that mean you want to stop playing?"

"I never said that"

Diana laughs and bites his lip before walking away. "Fine" she gets out of bed and walks over to her dress to put it back on. "Put your clothes on, Mel. I'll take you downstairs. I have to see what Connor is working on and get ready for tomorrow."

Melanie sighs behind her, shaking her head with a small smile as she begins to put on her own clothes.

"Yes of course"

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁

"Why do you still have it?" Connor asks, sitting at the kitchen counter with his notebook, while Diana pours herself coffee.

"To who?"

"The blonde, Molly"

"Melanie" corrects Diana. "And it's simple: I know her. She's good in bed, uncompromising and available for occasional gatherings. Unlike you, I don't have time to waste on one-night stands.

Connor smirks.

"Of course, because you are a saint"

"Fuck you" Diana smiles back, her lips on the cup.

"Later. So tell me, little sister, what defense do you plan to present?" Connor gives him doggy eyes.

"Those eyes only work with your sexual conquests, brother"