Love is in the Air

Anokhi and Reema eventually managed to get to lesson, only to see a rather agitated looking Shaurya. 

'Aap dono bohot late ho. Jaldi  baat jao.'

Anokhi was wary of the fact that PS was a man that maintained professionalism. Yet, she was somewhat hurt by the tone of his voice. It was as if she was expecting some sort of reprieve. 

She looked hesitantly at Shaurya, only for him to look back and wink ever so sneakily, such to the surprise of Anokhi. It seemed as if every day this man was becoming a different person day by day. True love in its finest form.

The lesson went by quite quickly, especially for Anokhi, who simultaneously focused on her work whilst admiring her PS. Every once in a while Reema would elbow her and giggle as if to say ' aap use bade dilchaspi se dekh rahe hain... kya soch rahe ho??' And all she could do was blush. Amidst this Shaurya would sneakily glance at Anokhi every second or two. They locked eyes with each other more times than there are stars in the universe.

The bell had rung, signifying the end of the lesson. Anokhi was always last to leave the room as she was very slow when it came to packing up her things. As she walked towards the door, she hoped that she would get a chance to talk with Shaurya. 

'Miss Bhalla!'

He said in that mischievous little tone of his. As if he was ready to tease Anokhi once more. 

'J..Ji'

'Tumhare liye ek bohot bara surprise dene wala hoon.' 

Anokhi looked right into Shaurya's eyes. Could it be? What she had always wanted? What she had dreamed about? There was a shiny glimmer in his eyes, resembling hope. 

Without saying another word, Shaurya walked out of the room such to the irritation of Anokhi. Oh how she hated this suspense. The tingling inside of her stomach. She wanted to know more. What was he planning? When? Where? The happiness overflowing in her veins propelled her to skip around the whole college with a blissful smile stuck to her lips, broadcasting pure jubilation.

Shaurya walked into his office. His eyes were fixed on one thing, a box that was sitting on his desk. It shun, making it stand out immensely among the dusty,dull and gloomy papers. He smiled to himself, in his head, the words ' wah ji wah Shaurya apne kamaal kiya'. He walked to the desk, picked up the box, and opened it. There was a beautiful ring inside. 

All of his intentions became clear.