Controversy

The truth had been revealed to the Sabherwal family, that Shaurya had been in love with Anokhi.

Devi cursed at her fate. Out of all girls, why Anokhi? The one that shared a strong relation with Aastha. She had always feared Anokhi, simply because of the reason that she saw her as the gateway to Shaurya and Aastha's reconciliation. She knew she could not let this happen.

'Anokhi se??!' Devi said in bewilderment.

Shaurya looked surprised. 'Haan, kyu nahi? Badi maa, mein janta hoon ke aap bura nahi chahiye mere liye.' 

Now Devi was under the pump. As much as she despised Anokhi, she also loved Shaurya. After all she raised the boy for 25 years. And one thing was for sure, she could not handle the pain that would arise if Shaurya lost faith and love for her. 

'Beta, Anokhi theek nahi hai aap ke liye.'

'Kyu nahi badi maa?'

'Kyu ki Anokhi ek lower class ki ladki hai. You deserve much more.'

'Yeh kesi baat kar rahi hai aap? Lower class? Mein nahi maanti is cheezon ko. Aur mein pyar karta hoon usse.'

There was nothing else Devi could say. But that didn't mean that she accepted Shaurya's love for Anokhi. At that very moment, she had made up her mind. She would do whatever she could to stop this budding love from turning into a formal relationship between husband and wife.

(Devi goes to discuss with Tej).

In Tej's room

'Devi yeh nahi hona chahiye. Anokhi Bhalla ek bari tez kudi hai. Woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai.'

'Humein isko mitana chahiye yeh Anokhi. Kisi bhi tarah.