Seeing each other again

Hope you enjoy:)

3rd POV

The mysterious silver haired girl goes around orario getting the attention of everyone, especially the males.

As she goes around the city she notices the gazes but ignores them and walks over to a random person.

???: excuse me, would you happened to know a boy with white hair and red eyes?

Random person: no, but you can forget about him and we can have some fun~

???: not interested.

The mysterious girl then walks to another person and asked the same question.

???: excuse me, do you know a boy with white hair and red eyes?

Random person 2: nah haven't seen him. Hey how about me and you go get a drink?

???: no thanks.

This process kept going for a bit and the silver haired beauty was starting to get piss off because the Males only wanted one thing, that being her body, and they didn't even try to hide the fact which was even worse. Luckily the woman actually gave her a response like "white hair i think i seen somebody like him" or "yeah i think he's somewhere around here" it wasn't much to go off but it was better than the constant flirting.

'I swear if one more guy tries to ask me for my body again someone's getting kicked to the moon!' Though the silver haired girl

The girl didn't look where she was going and bumps into someone.

???: oh, I'm sorry.

???: it's fine, Said a blonde short pallum

???: here let me help you up.

???: ah, thank you.

Said the pallum as he took the silver beauty hand and got up. The girl took in a breath and ask her questions.

???: hey a quick question.

???: hh?

???: do you know a boy with white hair and red eyes?

Finn POV

I was walking around orario going to get potions and groceries for the familia but i bumped into someone and fell down. Lucky the person that bumped into me apologized and helped me up and as i looked at the person that bumped into me i see it was a girl with silver hair and blood red color eyes. She also had a well developed body but i pushed those thoughts away and the silver haired girl asked me a question. But i noticed that her voice was a husky like voice that I didn't expect someone like her to have a voice like that. Although I'm not someone to judge by someone else's vocal cords.

But back to the question though.

The question was like a description of someone. White hair and red eyes, mmmmmm.......... was is she talking about bell?

Finn: yes actually his name is bell cranel.

After i said that her eyes lit up almost instantly.

???: yes! that's him do you know where he is?

Finn: yes he lives in hearthstone manor. Just keep going straight down ahead that way.

I said Ponting behind me.

???: thank you I'll be going now, have a nice day.

Finn: you too.

I said as i started walking until a realization hit me and i immediately stopped walking..