Prologue

Author's POV

Y/n drove her expensive car straight on the road as the vehicle exited out of the green forest; the long drive from your parents' house and to the big city was 5 hours. You moved out from your family's home after you graduated college and got a master's degree. The boxes in the backseat jump a bit when you hit a bump on the road while the other boxes are remain still in the trunk.

You grip the wheel driving straight towards the city, it's huge filled with modern architecture designs with Cartoon Network people walking on streets and some crossing on the pedestrian cross walk. You stopped and wait when a blue cat chasing after a brown mouse.

When it is clear, you drive to your destination, you drove pass a large treehouse, a orange and reddish mansion filled with imaginary friends, and the Townsville hall. You gotta say, this place is amazing and there are also some superheroes living here. You see three girls, one is blue, one is green, and one is pink soaring through the sky together.

The road to your new luxury house is up on the mountain with other houses up there, everyone see a unfamiliar car driving on the road. It looks expensive for a rich person.

As you made it to your destination, you parked your car outside a exclusive house with a pool and a garden in the background. It's very beautiful to look at but you bet the inside will be amazing as well. Your parents already purchase enough furniture and hired workers to clean the pool, and grow and water plants. Even they also bought you a german shepherd named "Krieger" (means 'Warrior' in German) to keep you company and your own guard dog.

Y/n: "Thanks mom and dad." You said stepping out of your car.

You met a maid name Maria Smith, she worked with your family for years and now she moved to your home as your personal servant.

Maria: "Hello Lady Y/n, how was the drive?"

Y/n: "Tiring, my back is aching from the morning wake up."

Maria: "I'm sorry to hear my lady, good thing your parents sent you a whirlpool hot tub to relax in."

Y/n: "That sounds very nice, I'll jump in one day after I unload my stuff."

Maria: "Alright but welcome to Cartoon Network City."

Y/n: "Thank you Maria. Is my room ready by any chance?"

Maria: "Of course, everything is set up."

Y/n: "Good." You said, unloading the boxes out of the back of your car including the trunk as well.

Maria helped carry the boxes and take a few in your bedroom and also the living room. Y/n open the first box revealing a black case and folders inside and when you opened the case are rows of assassin knives being lined into place. And the files next to the black case are the old targets you eliminated years ago.

It turns out your family runs an organization called "RT" means "Rose Thorn". A secret alliance on training agents into spies or assassins, depends on their rank, and their goals are eliminating targets like bad guys or other evil organizations, stealing information from them, spying on enemies, and serving justice. Y/n L/n is however a student there by her parents and her class is spy due to your expert in weapons and also best in hand-in-hand combat (including jiu jitsu or martial arts). Your dad (D/n) was one of the greatest assassins in (your hometown) who killed mostly criminals and mobs but now became a leader of RT, and your mom was a spy in Russia who steals and hack data from other organizations until she retired and became a stay-home mom. Both of them first met when your dad infiltrate the enemy's base until your mom showed up first with a flash drive in her hand. They were once enemies before, then became lovers, and finally a married couple years ago until your existence appear in their life. You were a very gifted child since childhood, your parents trained you to fight, speaking in different languages, and teaching you tricks on fooling enemies.

You dig through another box revealing your assassin uniform, black and (f/c) colored on your jacket and pants too with a leather belt around to the waist. You took out a few holsters from the box, unpacking your casual clothes, and a photo of you and your parents. 

Maria: "Lady Y/n, I found more boxes of weapons and your awards. What should I do with it?"

Y/n: "Oh umm... you can put them in the living room. I'll deal with it later."

Maria: "Alright my lady."

Maria left your room as you look at your uniform once more.

Y/n: "I guess this is my new life now."