Chapter 1

*Author's POV*

It took you 2 days to unpack your belongings into your new house, Maria was so helpful on cleaning up a bit and making dinner for her master. After moving into CN city, the people there are very humorous, colorful, and really weird in the beginning. You use your high-tech tablet to analyze their information, names, occupations, species, and biographies. It's going to be a interesting on the first day.

Maria handed you the file your mother has sent you on today's mission. The folder open revealing information on the wanted drug dealer selling illegal pills to cartoon adults at a local park.

Getting geared up with weapons in place and hop onto my motorcycle as the speed off to my location. I used the GPS on tracking down the destination I inputted. Y/n is unaware of the areas around the city's almost feeling like she's a tourist and completely. However, she finally made it to the park as she parked her motorcycle next to the curb. She then hid her gun in her holster belt covering it with her leather jacket.

Y/n step inside the park focusing on the mission of searching for the drug dealer hanging around this residential area. This place is not that bad for everyone to come here, maybe after this mission she'll take her German Shepherd for a nice walk. Her train of thought was interrupted when she spotted a robbery happening at the snack bar. Inside there is a tall, blue jay and a short, brown raccoon working inside with both of their arms up over their heads. The robber pointed a revolver at the two demanding money out of the cash register. This looks like Y/n has no choice but to stop this before someone gets hurt.

*Y/n's POV*

Walking towards the snack bar infront of the situation. Their heads turned with a similar confused expression how I'm not noticing this while the blue jay and raccoon just stare at the person.

Robber: "Hey lady, what the hell are you doing here? Back off before I shoot you." He threaten still pointing his gun at the employees.

I ignored him of course pretending to look at the variety of donuts displayed through the glass. This is getting on his nerves as he move his gun at me.

Robber: "Hey! Are you deaf or something? I said beat it!" He warned.

In a swoop, I manage to knock the gun away from her head knocking it to the side. And I grab his wrist with my right hand and twisting his arm in a 180 degree angle breaking it. He screamed in pain but was cut short when I pack a hard kick to his face causing him to stumble back.

He sat up with a blood dripping down from his nose and look at me with fear in his eyes. I then walk forward to the robber and grab a chunk of his dirty locks and make him face me with a harsh smile.

Y/n: "The next time I see you robbing innocent employees at this park, I will break another arm and both of your legs so you won't be walking again and you'll be ended up in a wheelchair. Got it?" I wickedly smile seeing a nod from his head as I let go of his arm.

The blue jay and raccoon however saw the whole thing and looked amazed of the girl's moves and watched the robber scrambled away with a broken arm.

Y/n: "Sorry if you have to see that."

Mordecai: "No it's fine. We won't tell Benson about this or we'll get fired."

Y/n: "Don't worry, your secret is kept with me. Oh and by the way, can I get a (chocolate/vanilla)  frosted donut with sprinkles?" I asked. The blue jay nodded and hand me the order I wanted. I gave him and his friend a smile and leave them a $20 bill on the counter.

Mordecai: "Thanks dude."

Y/n: "No problem and you can keep the change. You deserve it." I said, giving him a wink and left the snack bar as I start eating the donut.

Now I have to start on the mission.