SIX - new girl?

3rd POV

"Come on!" Amelia exclaimed. She grabbed Thomas' hand and pulled him out of the changing room/office.

The two smiled to the other and entered the main building, ignoring everyone's stares.

"Where to?" the girl asked when they stopped at Thomas' locker. She leaned against the wall and watched as her boyfriend took his bag from his locker. 

"One more class and then we can go. I want you to stay. Can you?" he asked closing his locker. He grabbed her hand and watched as their fingers intertwined.

Amelia smiled and used her hand to lift his face and look her in the eyes. "I was allowed to shadow a student for the day and get my schedule later."

Thomas' face brightened and he began walking to class, hand in hand with Amelia. They walked in silence until reaching their next class.

When they entered, they met with the teacher and explained what Amelia was doing. Luckily, she was kind and let her stay by "Stiles". 

"Thank you," Amelia said before pulling Thomas to one of the seats in the back row. 

- - -(Malia, Scott, and Kira)- - -

They sat in the far corner, not noticing a certain werecoyote looking at the pair in disbelief. That was a class that Stiles sat by her, but he didn't even spare her a glance.

She was brought out of her staring when Scott and Kira sat in the seats in front of her.

"Who is she?" she asked the couple gesturing to the other one that was in the corner. They were speaking in quiet and hushed voices, their hands still intertwined.

Malia felt slight jealousy. When she'd been told about him she thought she had a chance with him. Even after hearing about his crush on Lydia. No matter what, she was interested. He was a mystery, wrapped in layers of silence. Who doesn't like a mysterious and handsome Stiles? The boy literally ran with wolves.

"I don't know," Kira said after glancing at the duo. "Stiles looks really happy though and I haven't seen him like that with us. Even Scott."

"No," Scott denied. "He's happy with us. She's just someone that came today halfway during last period. We need a pack meeting today. Stiles and Coach had said some weird things and now she's here and Stiles is acting like he's known her for years. Something's up."

"What if they did know each other," Kira added. "They're literally holding hands."

"Shh," her boyfriend interrupted. "Listen to them."

"They can hear us right?" the girl asked.

"Probably," Thomas responded. "He's making that face that's a cross between constipated and a clenched jaw."

Scott saw a smile on Stiles' face and he looked at the girl realizing she was giggling. Her head was on her hand and she was looking directly at Thomas.

"Malia too or just Scott?" she asked quietly. Thomas nodded and she raised her head and looked directly at Scott. "Nod if you can here me please."

Malia was confused. She knew??  She looked at Scott and he wasn't shocked and instead just nodded. He must've known about her.

"I need to talk to Kira after class, could you let her know?" Her voice was soft and quiet, but it didn't leave any room to argue. Both alpha and beta noticed how she untensed slightly when Scott nodded again. Amelia breathed out a thanks and turned to her work, as did Thomas.