DONT, STOP

Xie Lian almost choke by nothing but just nervously laughed, "C-Child bearing pill?"

It's not that he was new to that but he already encountered this weird and not necessary thing on Ghost City.

But Shi Qingxuan was full of joy as he introduce this pill, "You know Your Highness it's not that common Child bearing pill that everyone knew! It's a special child bearing pill!"

"Special?" Xie Lian chuckled thinking that people really made time to enhance this one.

"You know why it's special Your Highness?" Shi Qingxuan asked

"Why?"

"Because it is applicable for two males!"

"...."

"This pearl was created solely for this. You just need to consummate on the night where the full moon is at its brightest, and then---" Shi Qingxuan was still smiling while explaining the blue shining pearl to Xie Lian when his eyes passed the window and saw a familiar figure by the tree. His entire person stopped and started to shake unnoticeably.

"Qingxuan?" Xie Lian asked

Shi Qingxuan snapped and forced a smile, he returned to his usual self and took Xie Lian's hand.

"Keep this. Use it if you feel so."

"...."

Shi Qingxuan said in an eager tone and started to pack his things to leave.

"Where are you going?" Xie Lian was startled on his sudden action.

"Need to earn more money. I'll go ahead Your Highness!" he waved goodbye and hurriedly ran outside the restaurant.

Xie Lian was left wondering and could only stare at the cold pill on his palm. He shake his head but since it's from the Lord Wind Master, he kept it on his robe pocket.

He went back to Paradise Manor and saw that Hua Cheng  hasn't arrived yet.
He took his bamboo hat and poured himself a cup of water for the day was quite exhausting, fixing roofs and walls, he even helped in the renovation of the town hall. He was about to take the cup when Ruo Ye suddenly sprang out from his wrist. The white cloth went to the scimitar not far from the entrance who had an eye rolling aggressively in excitement. The two played in combat as if two children in whimsy approaches.

Xie Lian smiled knowing that Hua Cheng has arrived. He hastily drank the cup of water to meet him when he noticed that along the water, he gulped a hard, small thing.

He frowned and stared the inside of the cup. There was nothing. He didn't panicked as if it was just a pebble or small stones he accidentally drank, he maybe had taken a huge weight of it because when he's in thirst while collecting scraps from before, he can drink anything even just a drop of water in a cup of sand.

It was just an exaggeration and Xie Lian cleaned his thought not to worry about it when suddenly, he remembered something.

His eyes slowly widened and he immediately rummaged through his robes to find that blue pill and it was gone. He was dumbstruck, deducting that Ruo Ye may have carried and accidentally dropped it on the cup when it suddenly sprang out.

He then touched his throat going to his abdomen, he cupped it several times. Nothing was bulging.

Thank goodness!

But Shi Qingxuan didn't instructed further about this and he didn't ask because who would have thought he'll accidentally taken it!

"Gege..." a pair of arm wrapped itself from behind, covering his waist and pulled him closer in an embrace.