CONGRATULATIONS DIANXIA!

The usual peacefulness of the Heavenly Capital was disturbed by the sudden clamor and worrying of the gods who were crowding  outside the Palace of Xianle. The Palace was still built in case he decided to stay which were very unlikely because he either stays at Pu Qi Shrine or in the Ghost City only.

But it was currently in use now, Xie Lian remained unconscious while lying on his royal chamber. Feng Xin and Mu Qing were still in panic  since they saw Xie Lian fell unconscious and was dead pale on the Heavenly Hall.

"Just what f***ing happened?! Did the f***ing curses of the green ghost got to him?! He didn't even managed to curse him!" Mu Qing exclaimed, he may look like he wanted to find a fight but he's quite worried just like how Feng Xin was.

"I don't think this matter is caused from present situation but something manifested in him overtime." Feng Xin said seriously.

Mu Qing frowned, "A curse? An illness?" he asked

"Nothing was strange on his heavenly aura and all his vital flows are completely fine---" Feng Xin said but was cut off when a hurried silver clangs was heard on the door. Hua Cheng entered the chamber in quick pace, his face was distorted in all worry and unusual panic.

When he saw Xie Lian lying on the bed unconscious, his eyes widened and immediately strode forward ignoring the presence of the two.

"Gege? Gege?" he asked in whisper as he took Xie Lian's hand. Pressing it softly, trying to ease his panic and is hopeful to receive a response but there was none.

Hua Cheng can't help but shake unnoticeably and reached a hand towards him. "Gege..." he  called again but hearing there was no response, his eyes suddenly flashed of killing intent, his emotion became unstable seeing that Xie Lian doesn't give any hint on waking up.

He turned to the two behind who was trying to look away but sensing the murderous aura from Xueyu Tanhua, they immediately backed off and made a defense posture as if they'll engage in some fight later on.

Xueyu Tanhua [ Crimson Rain Sought Flower ]

"Xueyu Tanhua! Calm down! We should resolve this problem altogether because just like you, we're also worried and conflicted!" Feng Xin called

"What do you expect from this man! He'll only listen to Xie Lian!" Mu Qing exclaimed gripping the tilt of his sword because Hua Cheng was giving the murderous aura nonstop.

"Just like a woman on a pregnancy period, he'll wreck havoc here in accordance to his mood!" Mu Qing added

But the murderous aura inside the room suddenly stopped, and that left Hua Cheng realize something from Mu Qing words and immediately turned towards Xie Lian.

He checked his pulse and his eyes widened.

"You... Did you check his pulse earlier?" Hua Cheng suddenly asked without turning back to them.

Sensing that everything went back to normal, the two stood in ease again.

"Yes, I checked the pulse earlier." Feng Xin said

"Did you noticed something?" Hua Cheng asked

Feng Xin contemplated from his checking earlier and just said, "Nothing was strange, it's just that his pulse was a bit, doubled?" he said as he also wondered.

Mu Qing frowned and turned to him, "What do you mean by f***ing double?"

Feng Xin twitched and refuted, "Why do you have to curse from a normal statement?"

"Because I f***ing want to!" Mu Qing exclaimed

"You...."

The two brawled again when Hua Cheng suddenly called out.
"Bring the goddess of life here." he said, his breathing was a bit unstable as if he discovered something big, still holding Xie Lian's hand.